Willie Engelbrecht Rockets

Quayum

Who or what are the Willie Engelbrecht Rockets ?

And the Tygerberg Bullets ?

Are they like the Haarlem Globetrotters ? - are we commercializing these track teams .

Someone please .

I believe this can be good for your track teams at least someone is showing an interest in getting cyclists on the track, BUT please do not start using RED TAPE to prevent them riding rather sit down and TALK. The OLD SCHOOL is out let us start thinking laterally and broaden the scope of cycling in the country.

Are they like the Haarlem Globetrotters ? - are we commercializing these track teams .

Someone please .

Charles Potgieter Rockets

Span bestaande uit; Garth Thomas,Chris Willemse jr,Abdelbasset Hannachi,Kenneth Ketterer en Jean Smith.

Is'nt it Mr Matthews's ( Director of Track Commission ) team aka The Bellville Cycling Club Track Team ?

I heard that your registered a Team for The World Cup during November 08.  Is it true and who are your riders ? 

James Louter , Mike Thomson , Jason , Ivano , Myself , Maroesjka and Joanne VD Westhuizen

Someone please .

Span bestaande uit; Garth Thomas' date='Chris Willemse jr,Abdelbasset Hannachi,Kenneth Ketterer en Jean Smith.
[/quote']

Just a correction: It is the Charles Potgieter Bullets Team.

And will soon be bolstered by Jan-Albert Laing.

Someone please .

Span bestaande uit; Garth Thomas' date='Chris Willemse jr,Abdelbasset Hannachi,Kenneth Ketterer en Jean Smith.
[/quote']

Just a correction: It is the Charles Potgieter Bullets Team.

And will soon be bolstered by Jan-Albert Laing.

you guys must go to the world Cup

I think ALL teams entered should HAVE a 'cool name'. Well done to those thus far.  Next we need to have a 'side betting' system!!!!!!!

Hi . Will you handle that side of things for us . You keep the bulk of the profits and pay the organisers only 10 % . It will be a great way to eventually sell this thing to a Tote

Only problem is that I am not there because I have a commitment on Saturday already.

Maybe another hubber will take it on.