Alu MTB Full suspension frame

tristanmck

Hi guys,

I'm looking at upgrading from my hardtail to a full suspension. It seem difficult to find anywhere to buy a frame only. Can anyone advice me which shops to contact? 

I'm looking for a 29er frame, aluminium, something like a Giant anthem or silver sido.

Regards,

Tristan.

Hi guys,

I'm looking at upgrading from my hardtail to a full suspension. It seem difficult to find anywhere to buy a frame only. Can anyone advice me which shops to contact? 

I'm looking for a 29er frame, aluminium, something like a Giant anthem or silver sido.

Regards,

Tristan.

Look in the classifieds - there is a Pyga 110....

CycloPro in P.E had a 2017 Anthem frame for sale, not sure of the size though.  Give them a call they helped me out with a frame.  Ask for Andrew.

CycloPro in P.E had a 2017 Anthem frame for sale, not sure of the size though.  Give them a call they helped me out with a frame.  Ask for Andrew.

will give them a call thanks!

Yeah saw that and would be very interested. Unfortunately don't like the idea of buying a frame without seeing it in person first.

why not ask Pyga to inspect it - they are in the same area - Chat to Hilton

That's seems like a great idea! Thanks.

When searching for Hilton a number of members come up, could you point me in the right direction?

When searching for Hilton a number of members come up, could you point me in the right direction?

Sorry - Hilton works for Pyga - contact details are on their web site.

Well Yo-Yo just got himself a Vitus Sommet on CRC at 50% off. RIDICULOUSLY good price for that bike with an RS Super Deluxe... not at all the type of bike you are looking at, but why not have a look at what they have - I'm sure you'll find something.