Gross boogers and your inventive solutions!

Booger relief - Your tactics  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do with your runny nose / boogers while riding?

• The back of my glove is a great place to store kg's worth of mucus!
    • I carry a pack of wetwipes, two toilet rolls and nasal spray on the trail.
    • I close one nostril, shout "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" and go for distance with a good blast.
    • Snot-moustaches are A-OK in my book.
    • What has my life come to that I took the time to read option 1-4?

How would this compare to a saline solution, like Salex?

It's medication - (a steroid - you can get it more concentrated, but it requires a script for that) as opposed to the Salex just moistening and washing the surface - you can happily use both in combination - saline first, blow nose, meds.

Personally I prefer the Flo Nasal douche because of the volume of saline over the spray (and the 2 Flo's are not related :) )

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be sniffing big time so as not to have to ride in a group with you.

Spoken like a true inconsiderate sniffer.

I'm not a road rider and all disclaimers apply; it never happened to me etc etc BUT I did hear from an authoritive source that the way to get rid of wheelsuckers and/or motivate them to take their turn at the front of a group is some well aimed sailing snot directed towards the rear of the group.

I'm not a road rider and all disclaimers apply; it never happened to me etc etc BUT I did hear from an authoritive source that the way to get rid of wheelsuckers and/or motivate them to take their turn at the front of a group is some well aimed sailing snot directed towards the rear of the group.

WTF.... think we will have to turf you out of your morning ROAD training group..... :) :) or at least the whatsapp group....

Archived