Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As always Atletico thuggery comes out at some point and they never stop.... but 3 points job done secured top spot.

Dybala with that free-kick secures the win.

De Ligt was once again fantastic.

Very special mention for Bentancur..top performance tonight.

Edited by Gen

Those are the days the manager earns his keep...

Glad he turned it around. Learning on the job I guess

Always tricky playing against a team with everything to lose.

Olympiacos CL dream may have been over but there is still a chance at Europa League.

Dybala with that free-kick secures the win.

Not sure if it was meant to be a direct shot or a cross, fantastic anyway  :clap:

Edited by coppi

Not sure if it was meant to be a direct shot or a cross, fantastic anyway :clap:

He had a little bit of a smirk before he took that free-kick and Pjanic said something to him..this angle convinced me that he went for goal[emoji4][emoji4]

He has been fantastic and seemingly having a lot of fun out there....I just love it.

https://twitter.com/FutbolBible/status/1199435295571300352?s=09

Edited by Gen

Not something I would normally do because it is pricey and I really struggled to find it in SA a I pulled the trigger and bought my kids and myself our Christmas pressies today.

Unfortunately no option to have names printed on the white shirts..but the Verratti one is mine[emoji4]post-39623-15748602555958.jpg

Hey I found Robinho.. he plays in Turkey.. man I loved that guy..came on as a sub against Roma

Edited by Gen

Man united woeful. Arsenal again snatch defeat.

What happened with Wolves..I am sure when I checked scores they were leading 3-1 and now I see they drew 3-3.[emoji2368]

What happened with Wolves..I am sure when I checked scores they were leading 3-1 and now I see they drew 3-3.[emoji2368]

Was not tracking that game at all. Will watch highlights at some point. Arsenal will not make too 4 an unlikely to win Europa. Emery will have failed. Ole too.

The IFFHS award for the World’s best playmaker gives points to players based off of their performance as a playmaker throughout the season.

Lionel Messi got 299 points, 214 more than second place.

This is the same player who won the golden boot for scoring the most goals.

.... https://t.co/oLRPvkQM4N

007a3ad29cd1bed0542a3b2271cc268a.jpg

Was not tracking that game at all. Will watch highlights at some point. Arsenal will not make too 4 an unlikely to win Europa. Emery will have failed. Ole too.

Yeah the board said they were giving Emery time to turn it around but as it stands we definitely are out of Top 4 and if we are loose our next Europa game we are out too. I can't see the board giving him more time but my worry like Gen has said before, who do you replace him with? NES isn't better even though the bookings have him as the front runner. Sad times for us Gooners. 

Yeah the board said they were giving Emery time to turn it around but as it stands we definitely are out of Top 4 and if we are loose our next Europa game we are out too. I can't see the board giving him more time but my worry like Gen has said before, who do you replace him with? NES isn't better even though the bookings have him as the front runner. Sad times for us Gooners.

What a shame it has turned out the way it has.. it looked so promising when he arrived