Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops! [emoji1417]

[emoji6] you can be glad there are no hard core Napoli fans on here..ha ha ha.. fans still display big Maradona banners in the stadium.

Sevilla just love the Europa League..

And it’s very often the case that Sevilla are overlooked as contenders to win the Europa League

Go, Go, Go... Atalanta...!!

(10mins to go)

Hard luck, and good effort by the Serie A newbies of Atalanta for making a game of it. Welcome to the Champions League.

Well done PSG (Phew!)

Great fighback and wonderful display of experience at this level. 1 down, 2 to go...

Edited by RoddieJ

Shame man .. they were oh so close..

Give them a bow.. they have been a joy to watch all season.. gave it their all tonight...

Thank you Atalanta and the people of Bergamo who have suffered so much this year.

[emoji122]

They played a lot of games since the restart. At some point was going catch up with them.. PSG the better team today..people can say what they want about Neymar and missing a few chances. But my heavens he is so good in the build up and the forward play.... once Mbappe came on there was just that player to play to and that speed of his ...man it is just something else...that really stretched Atalanta..

Edited by Gen

Back home.. the welcome Atalanta recieved when they got home today..lovely stuff.

Ah awesome thank you. very well deserved too

for us nontwits what does it say?

Hahahahaaaa... No need to be so hard on yourself @ScottC-M, “nontwits” is only a state of mind - you don’t gain anything, hahahahaaa :thumbs:

And teams always underestimate them.. you'd think they would learn [emoji848]

And Utd heavily favored in the odds to take them next round... wouldn't be at all surprised if Sevilla take them out.

Edited by Andrew Steer

Been enjoying all these Europa/Eufa games... deposited R300 when I saw the odds on offer, took a bunch of R20 punts and now sitting pretty with over R10k in pocket and some very good prospects from a few multipliers that are still running... had a bit of luck for sure, Wolves and PSG games were just a tad close, but very welcome extra funds in these tricky times  :)

Been enjoying all these Europa/Eufa games... deposited R300 when I saw the odds on offer, took a bunch of R20 punts and now sitting pretty with over R10k in pocket and some very good prospects from a few multipliers that are still running... had a bit of luck for sure, Wolves and PSG games were just a tad close, but very welcome extra funds in these tricky times :)

Wow. Well done. That’s brilliant