Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all happening today

Also Cengiz Ünder to Leicester is a 100% done deal on loan with obligation to buy from AS Roma. Medicals tomorrow and here-we-go confirmed. Trincão will stay @ Barcelona. [emoji838] #LCFC #transfers

[emoji599][emoji390] Dzeko, Milik, Suarez. More details and what’s happening: https://t.co/CMx11XAN3Y

A lot of interesting deals esp loan deals.. we shouldn't forget that football clubs have been hit very hard due to closed stadiums, ticket refunds etc etc...a lot of revenue has been lost.

Second game in a row where James Rodriguez was the best player on the field..picking out passes for fun.[emoji4].. absolutely lovely seeing him reunited with Ancelotti who has always been able to the get the best out of him..[emoji123]

post-39623-0-99092400-1600524283_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gen

More than happy with that start any Ranieri team can be tricky to breakdown

After reading Pirlo's thesis it was very nice to see how it was implemented.

Loved the youngsters getting going right from the start.

KULUSEVSKI ..so creative.

Mckennie was superb..very good technically on the ball and a warrior on the turn

Young Frabrotta very very good..

Ramsey was outstanding very nice to see that.

Rabiot pulling the strings in midfield.

So many chances created and so much creative play [emoji122]

The return of aerial and VERTICAL passes.!!

Dybala and De Light still out injured..

YES still more work to be done and there will be teething problems. But after not knowing what we would see from Pirlo I'd say this is a very good start and something to build on[emoji122][emoji122]

PS 1000 fans allowed in the stadium and they made their voices heard

Edited by Gen

Getting a bit excited at the idea of Son and Bale playing off of Kane... 
Spurs to win the league   :ph34r:  :lol: 

Guess it might be a few weeks still until we actually see them all playing together, but the signings have already given the whole squad a bit of a lift from the look of things. Was a bit of a Son/Kane masterclass in the second half. Southampton slow to adapt though... kept pushing that high line and being punished. You can see how Leicester hit them for 9

Enjoyed the Utd result.... Palace are a team you can't give a lead to, they'll pick you off all day long and they are well drilled by old Woy

Getting a bit excited at the idea of Son and Bale playing off of Kane...

Spurs to win the league :ph34r: [emoji38]

Guess it might be a few weeks still until we actually see them all playing together, but the signings have already given the whole squad a bit of a lift from the look of things. Was a bit of a Son/Kane masterclass in the second half. Southampton slow to adapt though... kept pushing that high line and being punished. You can see how Leicester hit them for 9

Enjoyed the Utd result.... Palace are a team you can't give a lead to, they'll pick you off all day long and they are well drilled by old Woy

Lol

Enjoy..hope it works out for you guys...I heard the weekend game was quite the show.

As for United.. I watched that game, the only United player that did any kind of movement off the ball was Van Der Beek..its quite shocking to see, no use of space not sure how they are going to connect passes when most of the times teammates are being opposition players.. very lazy from them.

Seeing that there has been a lot of controversial handball decisions this guy might be the deal of the century for some clubs

151614-its-just-a-flesh-wound-remember-i

How the people coming up with these rules can have so little understanding of the actual game is completely insane... still fuming about that Newcastle Penalty. Imagine trying to jump at a corner against Andy Carrol, but you can't use your arms at all  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Some pretty crazy results over the weekend too... Leicester tactics spot on against City and West Ham surprised everyone against a very tired looking Wolves.

Liverpool already looking like they might well run away with it again. Strange that City have done so little business when they have quite a few glaring problems. Have the oil merchants lost interest?

So a bit of Serie A drama

And to understand the drama you need to understand the top brass at Napoli.

They have 2 players who tested positive and a staff member as well as a few injuries, Juve have 2 staff members (not directly involved with the team). Now Juve are set to play Napoli tonight in Turin.

Late last night a "report" unconfirmed came out that the local government (Napoli) had blocked Napoli from travelling to Turin.. not long after Juve released a statement that the Juve First team would take to the field as planned.

So it turned out the Health department did not prohibited Napoli from travelling to Turin but the owner of Napoli made the call he also tried to pressure the local health department to block Napoli from travelling.. the Health department did release a statement that they had not prohibited Napoli from travelling.

Serie A have since confirmed that the game is to go ahead as scheduled.

As of now Napoli have not yet travelled and if they don't pitch up by 20:30 tonight they would forfeit the game and be handed a 3 goal loss. So until authorities postpone the game we will be on the pitch tonight.

And somehow this is Juve's fault[emoji2368] Juve do not have the authority to postpone games.. I know its hard for people to believe but Juve do not have that kind of authority. Plus we need to play these tricky games early in the season esp under a new coach and system.

Edited by Gen