Football

IceCreamMan

[emoji102] the Internet is breaking [emoji2962]

Barca board of directors in an emergency meeting.. Messi sent them a formal request to terminated his contract..legal battle coming regarding that clause he has in his contract that allows him to leave for free.

2020 hey..

Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Silva on his way to chelski for medical!?

Sweet deal if they can bank him... They are looking to challenge for league honors.

Messi's move anywhere will be so good to see! Hope it happens

Silva on his way to chelski for medical!?

Sweet deal if they can bank him... They are looking to challenge for league honors.

Messi's move anywhere will be so good to see! Hope it happens

Chelsea hit a bargain if they close the Silva deal.. still brilliant as we saw again during the CL final and a leader and flip he is likeable [emoji122]

It's very sad that the Messi situation has come to this.. very

And on a lighter note[emoji6]

Edited by Gen

[emoji102] the Internet is breaking [emoji2962]

Barca board of directors in an emergency meeting.. Messi sent them a formal request to terminated his contract..legal battle coming regarding that clause he has in his contract that allows him to leave for free.

2020 hey..

Was on the radio here in the UAE this morning, apparently he sent them a fax  :blink: , yes a fax. LOL

Was on the radio here in the UAE this morning, apparently he sent them a fax :blink: , yes a fax. LOL

There is a way of doing things in the football world so that documents are considered legal and accepted when it is sent and not delivered in person and recognised by the courts and has to go through certain companies. Barca in return sent him a fax as well.

Someone explained it on twitter..will see if I can find it again...

Faxes are still used to confirm transfers..

Edit

Explanation regarding the Burofax

https://en.as.com/en/2020/08/25/football/1598384870_092263.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Gen

A lot of info coming out esp regarding why Bartomeu is not resigning now.. something about the club's bylaws that if he had to resign before the end of his term he would be personally liable for the debt/losses the club have made and his tenure.. I have no flippen idea if there is any truth to that.

The politics at Barca is something else and a big reason for the state of things there.

Messi to City to join back up with Pep?

That would actually be spectacular... just imagine him and De Bruyne in tandem

spectacular indeed...

not so much as a liverpool fan  :unsure:

Messi to City to join back up with Pep?

That would actually be spectacular... just imagine him and De Bruyne in tandem

[emoji2962].. almost criminal ..probably will be a while before the Messi saga is resolved though?

Speaking of City

I believe City are to reveal there next signing at 2pm (3pm our time) most likely that it will be Koulibaly..an outstanding signing...love that guy[emoji173]

Edited by Gen

spectacular indeed...

not so much as a liverpool fan  :unsure:

But why in heavens name would he ever want to live in Manchester?

Edited by Prince

Chelsea working this transfer market

After Chilwell... today Thiago Silva has signed his contract with Chelsea, announcement expected soon.

Havertz deal with Leverkusen has ben agreed too - as reported on Monday. It’s just a matter of time.

Malang Sarr will sign until 2025 and he can be loaned out. [emoji838] #CFC #Chelsea

Edited by Gen

Chelsea working this tranfer market

After Chilwell... today Thiago Silva has signed his contract with Chelsea, announcement expected soon.

Havertz deal with Leverkusen has ben agreed too - as reported on Monday. It’s just a matter of time.

Malang Sarr will sign until 2025 and he can be loaned out. [emoji838] #CFC #Chelsea

Marina hard at work

Official and confirmed. Thiago Silva has signed as new Chelsea player! [emoji838] #CFC #Chelsea https://t.co/MFReCRwEOB

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1299294841613037568?s=19

This is really a good signing for Chelsea..he brings with him so much experience and leadership..something that will help so much with the youngsters in the squad.

Agreed.

Not great news for a Noisy Neighbor's fan :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by Warthog

[emoji2962] Milan are looking to sweep Tonali off his feet.. talks of a 10m loan with obligation to buy for 20m. That's flippen amazing.. Inter have been dragging their heels..now Tonali is a really big Milan fan and well, I suppose if Maldini knocks on the door, you open.

Fantastic young player..does it all with so much ease...from a sporting side of yhings a move to Milan would be really good for him.. I ter have a lot of midfielders..Milan have a really good projects coming together..he would be a great addition to their team..sjoe..what a signing it would be for them.... everyone has been waiting to see who would land him.

Edited by Gen