Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the title race over. It was ok to drop points to Chelsea yesterday. Helps with the secondary goal.

Go Everton tonight!!

Edited by Patchelicious

Made a lil bundle on Leicester yesterday. Funny enough prior to kick off Leicester were the underdogs in the eyes of William Hill. Then they went behind. I looked on my app an they were 9 to 1 for a win. Odds like that have to be worth a flutter. But it were close. Also won on a Saints/Norwich/stoke trifecta.

We got a full house of points and I reckon we are now safe. I think 35 points will be enough so a couple of draws an we there. Topsy turvy season which will require analysis.

Today united are 6 to one. It’s got to be worth a fiver at those odds. Game of note pity crowds not there but soon soon. United have to win this to reclaim some pride an overtake Leicester. But alas.

Well done with the Leicester bet... I was watching and thought they’d slip there...

Edited by RoddieJ

Well done with the Leicester bet... I was watching and thought they’d slip there...

Sometimes just sometimes I score.

Today Liverpool is my banker. ????????

No ways cans I believe that Scotty Parker and his troops would pull this 6th loss-in-a-row at Anfield!!!!

But I’ll take the flutter, let’s see what it pays :thumbs:

Fulham!!!!!!

You know most teams face some or other challenge this season.. Be it injury or player availability due to COVID and all teams aren't playing in front of their beloved fans.. But shees Liverpool seem to not be able to get it together.

Fulham!!!!!!

A well deserved win. They defended brilliantly in the second half despite what my beloved Reds threw at them.

From Fortress Anfield to Anfield Failures!

A well deserved win. They defended brilliantly in the second half despite what my beloved Reds threw at them.

From Fortress Anfield to Anfield Failures!

Many questions, few answers for Liverpool.. Kinda starting to go the same way it did with Klopp at Dortmund.. [emoji102]. I am sure at the very least CL is a must else it just has such negative effect, can't go into the market without the prospect of playing CL football. Edited by Gen

Many questions, few answers for Liverpool.. Kinda starting to go the same way it did with Klopp at Dortmund.. [emoji102]. I am sure at the very least CL is a must else it just has such negative effect, can't go into the market without the prospect of playing CL football.

Our situation would be helped if we could start finding the back of the net. But ja, Pool is looking very bereft of ideas.

Today united are 6 to one. It’s got to be worth a fiver at those odds. Game of note pity crowds not there but soon soon. United have to win this to reclaim some pride an overtake Leicester. But alas.

Cashed in. Made 28 quid. Good weekend. William hill filing bankruptcy tomorrow ????