Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

USA look sharper must be said. England have passed poorly an lost it a lot.

Anyone’s game but England will need to sharpen up.

USA very good..very. Eng struggling to contain Heath..the 4411 formation isn't working for Eng.

Well done USA, on a whole the better team won.

Very strong side.. Eng really missed that one player. I forget her name, to me she is their best player.. man what's her name blonde girl, left back (I think) she is so good going forward and so solid at the back.

Alex Greenwood..that's it, they missed her

Edited by Gen

ZA did qualify in Afcon….as best of 3rd place finishers...in case you missed the other thread here.

They play Egypt on Saturday evening.... I think I will watch. Will take a miracle.

ZA did qualify in Afcon….as best of 3rd place finishers...in case you missed the other thread here.

They play Egypt on Saturday evening.... I think I will watch. Will take a miracle.

Damn..sometimes luck is the skop you need to get things together..

Good game an a great showcase for football. No prima donnas rolling all over the floor. No BS.

The way football should be.

I am really enjoying this Ladies WC................good football and for a change we also get eye candy..................................added bonus  :eek:  :clap:

I am really enjoying this Ladies WC................good football and for a change we also get eye candy..................................added bonus :eek: :clap:

My one son particularly likes Alex Morgan [emoji6]

Tell yr son to take a number.

She is a cutie for sure. A damn fine player.

Tell yr son to take a number.

She is a cutie for sure. A damn fine player.

Very good player.

Me too..............looks great at 30 !

Edited by coppi

If reports are to believed Gigi will undergo his medical tomorrow. He had a successful time in France acting as a recruiter, he should get some commission on the Rabiot deal [emoji6][emoji6]

If reports are to believed Gigi will undergo his medical tomorrow. He had a successful time in France acting as a recruiter, he should get some commission on the Rabiot deal [emoji6][emoji6]

Maldini has 647 Serie A appearances, Gigi wants to play 8 to beat that ( even though he has, unfortunately its Serie B games )

[emoji438]|BIG NEWS IN SPAIN

[emoji654] Spanish Federation will invest 20M euros in women's football in Spain during the 2019/2020 season

[emoji654] ALL First Division matches and at least three Second Division games per matchday will be on TV/streamed.

[emoji654] Spanish league to be available on UEFA's OTT https://t.co/YthQ1actDt