Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly season indeed

There has been a complete breakdown between Atletico-Barca and Greizmann... Atletico released a statement basically blasting Barca and Greizmann..

In the statment, Greizmann had informed Atletico way back that he had agreed personal terms with Barca and that Barca would pay his buyout clause once it dropped to 120m on 1/7... As yet they have not and want to offer money plus a player This was not their initial agreement and Atletico in the statement said that they had informed the player to report for pre season training this week.

Apparently Greizmann said he would not report to training and would pay his own buyout clause to release him from his contract.

De Ligt

Raiola has confirmed that De Ligt has an agreement with Juve and there are NO other standing offers as he has decided on Juve.. The two clubs are yet to come to an agreement for the price of the player. Last year Ajax told De Ligt that if he stayed one more season they would let him go for 50m (according to the players father) .. of course he had a great season and Ajax upped the price (also thanks to Barca for over paying for De Jong) That explains why Juve's first offer was 55m plus 10m bonuses. Talks between the 2 clubs ongoing, but he will report to Ajax today for pre season training today but they hope to have the deal done before Juve start their preseason training (Wed) [emoji1696][emoji1696] according to reliable sources in Italy, Juve are preparing a 70m offer.

Edited by Gen

And Roma continues to burn itself to the ground, they have sold El Shaarawy to Shanghai.

Not sure how many of you watch some of the highlights of the Copa tournament . but he was incredible again

What a player.. and you can see he is still having a jol3bc5456e5cd54b1ccc7a471f7644bcbb.jpg

There is no doubt that Dani Alves has had an absolutely sterling career. It’s such a shame that defenders are given so little recognition, otherwise he would have been a Ballon d’Or contender.

I specifically recall the goal he scored against Bafana Bafana in the 2009 FIFA Confederation Cup - I was in the stadium :praise:

Hey @Gen, what are the chances you could put in a word at Juve... asking them to drop their interest in Zaniolo?

Because he is currently favoring a move to Turin instead of London... Lol

Hey @Gen, what are the chances you could put in a word at Juve... asking them to drop their interest in Zaniolo?

Because he is currently favoring a move to Turin instead of London... Lol

Lol

He is a great talent.. but IMO should stay in Italy.. for his own development, chances are very good that he will leave Roma as the club are in chaos and his buddy is at Juve... BUT if Juve get Chiesa we won't sign Zaniolo..PS I don't think we will get Chiesa.. the Viola don't want to sell him

I must add I doubt we will sign Zaniolo..it is getting a bit crowded in midfield and attack.

Edited by Gen

There is no doubt that Dani Alves has had an absolutely sterling career. It’s such a shame that defenders are given so little recognition, otherwise he would have been a Ballon d’Or contender.

I specifically recall the goal he scored against Bafana Bafana in the 2009 FIFA Confederation Cup - I was in the stadium :praise:

Fantastic player. And he is currently a free agent ..

Yep saw him play against Italy at the confed..lucky us hey. Just wow being able to see some of those players in the flesh.

Edited by Gen

Whahahahaha

Both Greizmann and Neymar did not pitch for pre season training....

Meanwhile in the Netherlands De Ligt did pitch because despite the ongoing negotiations between Juve and Ajax he is still an Ajax player and it is his job to be there. But the jet is ready and waiting.

Edited by Gen

@RoddieJ:

I see Zaniolo's agent/lawyer says there has been no negotiations for the player, but they are waiting on talks with Roma management (probably regarding a renewal and if the club have any sort of plan [emoji6])

To think Inter incl him on a deal for Niangolan just last year and now he is for sale because both him and Icardi are not in Conte's plans..

(Conte doesn't have time for drama and the 2 of them are full of it)

Oh my hat Inter are making serious moves in the transfers...they will be a flippen force under Conte..[emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Barella is a serious talent.. his head is also in the right place he will do well with Conte.. dammit.

Breath out.. there will be teething problems [emoji1696]

Edited by Gen

Anyhow, construction at the J hotel is just about complete. It is situated next to the men's training facilities, sure it will be a really cool experience for travelling fans.. bucket stuff for me. They are really making smart marketable moves that will appeal to a lot of people.. a complete experience for travelling and most likely foreign visitors... get your stadium ticket, stay at the J Hotel overlooking the training facilities..maybe catch a glimpse of some players... revenue has to be generated wherever they can.. get some FFP brownie points for infrastructure upgrades.. and once the u23/ladies stadium is built it will really be a complete experience appealing to many people.

Also Romero has arrived to under go his medical, the young defender was purchased from Genoa, but will remain at Genoa on loan next season.

Edited by Gen

Anyhow, construction at the J hotel is just about complete. It is situated next to the men's training facilities, sure it will be a really cool experience for travelling fans.. bucket stuff for me. They are really making smart marketable moves that will appeal to a lot of people.. a complete experience for travelling and most likely foreign visitors... get your stadium ticket, stay at the J Hotel overlooking the training facilities..maybe catch a glimpse of some players... revenue has to be generated wherever they can.. get some FFP brownie points for infrastructure upgrades.. and once the u23/ladies stadium is built it will really be a complete experience appealing to many people.

Also Romero has arrived to under go his medical, the young defender was purchased from Genoa, but will remain at Genoa on loan next season.

Myself and my son are going in December............his 21 st. present ( much better than throwing a party)

Watch a game and stay at the hotel.............

Edited by coppi

Myself and my son are going in December............his 21 st. present ( much better than throwing a party)

Watch a game and stay at the hotel.............

That's is awesome, damn straight that is a great bday present.

I expect lots and lots of pics.

Edited by Gen

Such a buzz around the medical centre today.. players start returning from holiday and checking in for their annual medical checks..

And the talk of Icardi is getting stronger.. look if he dropped all of the drama and if his wife/agent starts behaving like a professional he could become one of the best players in the world but Juve won't put up with the drama that follows him. €40m is a good price, that is what we are apparently willing to offer. We will also IMO drag this on for the whole transfer season, if Inter really want to get rid of him so bad it will force them to accept the offer and Icardi doesn't want any other club but Juve.

They would have to write in plenty clauses[emoji6]