Football

IceCreamMan

Damn, Roma nearly pulled off a great win..how they kept Napoli out for 90 min is insane..added Napoli were poor in front of goals..but shees that was a great game to watch.. full time 1-1... giving Napoli's form and Romas inconsistant form my son was relieved for the point when I told him this morning

All in all a good footy weekend for our household.

Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed, Leicester owner was onboard RIP.

Was a bit odd for me how long the news reports took to tell us if people died and then to identify who was on board - almost a full day?

On a happier note, I bagged me some tickets for the Saints Man united game....late kick off but we tough here. Hope Mourinho still has a job by then

Southampton can't score in a whorehouse at the moment

Spurs vs City tonight... not too hopeful, but it's a funny old game and you never know. A win would put us third and city 4th... that would be something quite strange based on the season so far, but like I said, not too optomistic about this one.

Ali, Eriksen, Kane and an in form Lamela can definitely score goals, but I worry a bit about our defense and Lloris is not having a great time of late. Hoping Dembele has a good game, if he can control the midfield we always have a good chance. 

Same old Arsenal this week... get in their faces and they wilt  :devil: 

Terrible news about the Foxes chairman and others who lost their lives.

Also thoughts with Glen Hoddle - what a player he was. Hope he makes a full recovery  :thumbup:

Was a bit odd for me how long the news reports took to tell us if people died and then to identify who was on board - almost a full day?

Yeah, normally the british press are like rabid dogs and don't let go...but they backed off completely on this. Strange that really.

Southampton can't score in a whorehouse at the moment

Aint that a fact, another lil fact is that I have never been to St Marys and witnessed Saints winning... draws and losses only...sad hey.

Been to the Dell and witnessed many a win, never at st Marys though. Time to change that :)

Next game after this I will go to is Spurs... we choose our games carefully due to the costs and time...

Aint that a fact, another lil fact is that I have never been to St Marys and witnessed Saints winning... draws and losses only...sad hey.

The only hope I have for Southampton this season is if they get Le Tissier to play again. 

The only hope I have for Southampton this season is if they get Le Tissier to play again.

Sadly I believe Saints survival is reliant on the kakness of other teams. I stand to be corrected but iirc 7 points at this stage last year had you in relegation zone. The teams below saints have been really really piss poor. The premiership in England and top leagues in most of Europe are now run by money..smaller clubs can’t compete unless you have a freak season like Leicester did.

Wembley looks crap.

Pitch is getting worse every time I see it..suppose that is what happens when you share stadiums with events and other sport..

+1

I don’t think he deserves empathy anyway... Not after the way he handled the situation with his appointment during the World Cup... RM hired in disgrace, no surprise they had to fire in disgrace...

This is a very good interview with Chiellini and Szczęsny such a classy intelligent man. These are the types of athletes kids should look up to, a pro athlete that also ensured that he has a good education, Chiellini holds a degree in economics and a masters in business.

https://youtu.be/Nbc5s2Whcjg