Football

IceCreamMan

If Saints and just keep this one together, and bag the 3 points, then I’m off to a good start this Super Sunday. Go Saints...!!

Then Spurs to do the unexpected... COYS!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep this up an ole is gone. Simple.

Gotta a fiver on us at 3:1. Crazy odds considering we ahead in the league. Cash in 14 now. Tempting

Edited by IceCreamMan

All I know is that in the build up to this match OGS said that the team is “going places” under his guidance...

All I know is that in the build up to this match OGS said that the team is “going places” under his guidance...

He must be livid in the dressing room

Keep this up an ole is gone. Simple.

Gotta a fiver on us at 3:1. Crazy odds considering we ahead in the league. Cash in 14 now. Tempting

Lol you've been saying this since 4 months into Ole's time as Manager of United..[emoji2356]

Lol you've been saying this since 4 months into Ole's time as Manager of United..[emoji2356]

The man is a very lucky one.

Perennial under performers but then has a result or 2 that is magic an he keeps his job.

I only got to see a few games featuring Maradona, mostly while he was playing for Napoli, in Europe competitions (not Serie A games), and of course who could forget the ‘86 WC. So my next sentence is a little biased, based on the amount of games I’ve seen Messi play.

As good as what Maradona was, I still think Messi is the better player, just my opinion. However I can’t comment on their respective cult status’ in Argentina, which probably makes Maradona a bigger hero compared to Messi.

I only got to see a few games featuring Maradona, mostly while he was playing for Napoli, in Europe competitions (not Serie A games), and of course who could forget the ‘86 WC. So my next sentence is a little biased, based on the amount of games I’ve seen Messi play.

As good as what Maradona was, I still think Messi is the better player, just my opinion. However I can’t comment on their respective cult status’ in Argentina, which probably makes Maradona a bigger hero compared to Messi.

Maradona came from extreme proverty..he grew up living in a shack in one of the slums...what he gave Argentinians and the people of Naples was hope that is why he was so loved in Argentina and Naples. Messi left Argentina at such a young age that their has never been the same affection as Maradona.[emoji2368]

As for who is the greatest..two very very similar players in 2 very different eras, we've been fortunate to have seen both..for sure the greatest of their generation and 2 of the greatest players to ever take the field. Maybe we should ask Maldini he's had to defend against both of them [emoji6]We are definitely lucky to see more football today than ever before.

Edited by Gen