Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal pathetic today. We going backwards

The only good thing about Arsenal today was Ramsey..and well you know you have him a little while longer..maybe even less if the the important men can work some magic[emoji48]

We start the year with a comfy 2-0 win over Bologna in the Coppa round of 16..sadly DSTV don't broadcast the Coppa games and I eventually found a stream late in the game.. BUT Allegri started the youngsters today..and from what I understand they were great and Moise Kean getting on the scoresheet..yaaaaay... NEXT up the Super Cup against Milan on Wednesday somewhere in the Middle East.

RIP Phil Masinga

I am really sad.. we bumped into him a few times over the years in town and he was always so nice, seemed like a real gentleman.

Condolences to his loved ones.

RIP Phil Masinga

I am really sad.. we bumped into him a few times over the years in town and he was always so nice, seemed like a real gentleman.

Condolences to his loved ones.

What happened?

Liverpool have had like 10 penalties this season. Wonder who getting paid.

Five.

Same as Bournemouth and Crystal Palace, one more than Southampton.and four other teams.

Are they all paying someone? 

What happened?

I haven't seen anything specific given as a cause, just saying passed away aged 49 after a long illness.

Five.

Same as Bournemouth and Crystal Palace, one more than Southampton.and four other teams.

Are they all paying someone? 

well ok, lets not muddy the waters with facts shall we....just seems every time Salah falls over they get a penalty.

well ok, lets not muddy the waters with facts shall we....just seems every time Salah falls over they get a penalty.

He is starting to get a reputation for diving.. some of those penalties should not have been awarded.

getting ready to watch a hopefully humdinger of a game.

And United brought the pretty with..crazy to think this is the same team of a few months ago... even better in defence and a joy to watch Pogba doing what he does beat

Meanwhile in Spain, Messi has score his 400th La Liga goal... wonder what his assistant tally is.. cause he does a lot of that too.

Gonna be good to see Leeds in the premiership .....

And the spy gate saga, come on , I bet all the teams been doing that for years.

not counting those chickens just yet,

it has been a long journey!