Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is starting to get a reputation for diving.. some of those penalties should not have been awarded.

Nothing wrong with the one this weekend though? Daft defending!

I disagree... Mo Salah makes a meal of the tap on his leg... Watch his belated kick out to miss the ball, it comes way after the “foul”... Maybe not a “dive”, but definitely a “backflip”...

I disagree... Mo Salah makes a meal of the tap on his leg... Watch his belated kick out to miss the ball, it comes way after the “foul”... Maybe not a “dive”, but definitely a “backflip”...

There was a tug on the shirt before that... but ja as you say stupid defending.. they gave away a soft penalty.. Edited by Gen

There was a tug on the shirt.. but ja as you say stupid defending.. they gave away a soft penalty..

Yep, a tug on the shirt + kick on the legs after you have been beaten by the attacker. Will be a penalty against you every single time. Daft.

Yep, a tug on the shirt + kick on the legs after you have been beaten by the attacker. Will be a penalty against you every single time. Daft.

Esp when you know the player will go down.. just stupid.

.2d23f090cd325a2c4f9d896026d79738.jpg

He was ridiculous yesterday... on another day it could have been 5-1 to Spurs. That's football though. On a positive note, maybe it will keep United away from Poch. The United goal should also have been saved.... Lloris has been very poor since the world cup

Worry about the injury to Kane and (can't believe I am saying this) Sissoko. We are so thin in midfield it is ridiculous, Son is off to the Asian cup for the next three games and Llorrente as he again showed yesterday, is just not up to scratch.

Could be a very rough next month or so. But Poch somehow usually makes a plan. God forbid, Levy might even help him out with some signings...

He was ridiculous yesterday... on another day it could have been 5-1 to Spurs. That's football though. On a positive note, maybe it will keep United away from Poch. The United goal should also have been saved.... Lloris has been very poor since the world cup

Worry about the injury to Kane and (can't believe I am saying this) Sissoko. We are so thin in midfield it is ridiculous, Son is off to the Asian cup for the next three games and Llorrente as he again showed yesterday, is just not up to scratch.

Could be a very rough next month or so. But Poch somehow usually makes a plan. God forbid, Levy might even help him out with some signings...

Yep he was fantastic..they can be glad he is such a good shot stopper.. that being said a lot of the shots were directed straight at him.. he wont easily bundle the saves.. but he made some jaw dropping saves.. that one when he half did the splits to save with his foot - yoh yoh. But the fact that he had to make so many saves once again bring attention to the fact that United's defence is still lacking and they have improved a bit but not enough..no goalie should have to make so many saves.

But besides that..United played some damn pretty football during the first half..and credit to Spurs in the second half.. but sometimes more patience is required and not just take meaningless pot shots at goal all it does is give away possession

Any news on Kane's injury?

I am still not sold on Liverpool's midfield .. Van Dijk provides them with a big safety net when the midfield players lose the ball like that.. they shouldn't be losing the ball so easily against teams that shouldn't actually get a snif of the ball.

Seems like Higuain will be moving to Chelsea.. the deal would need both Juve (owners) and Milan who have him on loan to be part of negotiations.. Juve have said they won't just sell him out from underneath Milan's nose.. Gattuso's post game interview suggests that Higuain has requested a move... Chelsea would have to buy him outright from Juve they won't do another loan deal and they don't want Morata in return.. COD please (FFP)

As I understand Ramsey underwent his first Medical in London yesterday.. std procedure before a pre contract is signed for the free move in June... still rumours that the Juve bosses a like would like the move in Jan.

Edited by Gen

Shame Gattuso just can't catch a break.. they don't have the most talented squad, they don't have money to spend, they work incredibly hard on the pitch..kinda like Gattuso used to play.. but they do lack more quality... and he has improved a lot of the players esp Bakayoko..

I think the fact that they lost out on Fabregas is possibly the big reason why Higuain has requested a move...

07ed69a1e6ca79731ac56d6c8c7a7127.jpg

And the Supercoppa is now done.. argh there really isn't a need for this trophy any more IMO.. played in Saudi Arabia too..where there were at least more fans than what you see at the cycling races in the Middle East..fans though have no idea how to set the mood or create a lekker atmosphere (besides for the whole stadium going suiiiii that one time) ... not a great game we won 1-0.. pretty sure both clubs received a chunk of cash for playing there..so there is that.

BUT as it is still being played.. that is no 8.

1107cb089e6f098b1c816bc373833104.jpg921ff2aaa91d79c7073665a222cde1e3.jpg

Edited by Gen

APPARENTLY

Morata to Atletico [emoji818]

Higuain to Chelsea (loan deal till the end if the season)[emoji818]

APPARENTLY

Morata to Atletico [emoji818]

Higuain to Chelsea (loan deal till the end if the season)[emoji818]

Pipita will be re-united with Sarri and perform !

Pipita will be re-united with Sarri and perform !

Yep.. he had a very successful season under Sarri at Napoli...