Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By far one of the weirdest 2 days of football..

If you had told me 2 months or even a month ago that after round of games in Europe one of the best performing teams would be Milan I would've laughed my ass off.

Juve have been riding their luck and it ran out.. well done to Atalanta they play some great attacking football... hope they hang on to some of those players.

So. I been watching fools an horses an yesterday an old striker came back into the premiership via a transfer an it struck me suddenly that said striker looks like Rodney Trotter. So I google it an blow me down said striker was called Rodders as a kid due to the uncanny likeness.

Won’t tell you the strikers name, that would ruin the story for you.

So. I been watching fools an horses an yesterday an old striker came back into the premiership via a transfer an it struck me suddenly that said striker looks like Rodney Trotter. So I google it an blow me down said striker was called Rodders as a kid due to the uncanny likeness.

Won’t tell you the strikers name, that would ruin the story for you.

I saw Peter Crouch is back..oh man [emoji23]

He cost us 2 points today.

Sorry

He was never really great, . handy at times but can't understand how he is still earning a living out of football...he must jabe a good agent.

Edited by Gen

Well well well.. Higuain is off the mark as a expected.. he has such great movement and that second goal was beautiful.. the Hazard, Kante, Higuian link-up play is still going to become something special..

Well that was fun to watch despite the result.. our press was great to watch... but credit to Parma they just never give up..their first to goals were lovely..great pass and a great header.. the back heal for the second was sneaky lol.. the equaliser well Mario made a mistake that lead to the goal.. it ended 3-3.. not pleased with conceding 3 but hey..with our CB injury problems the next few weeks will be all about managing the situation..still 9 points clear.

Well that was fun to watch despite the result.. our press was great to watch... but credit to Parma they just never give up..their first to goals were lovely..great pass and a great header.. the back heal for the second was sneaky lol.. the equaliser well Mario made a mistake that lead to the goal.. it ended 3-3.. not pleased with conceding 3 but hey..with our CB injury problems the next few weeks will be all about managing the situation..still 9 points clear.

Its too easy for juve at the moment.

Its too easy for juve at the moment.

If you watched the games you would see nothing is easy for us [emoji23]

Last night it was Hubby vs eldest son.. they shared the points... very entertaining game to watch.. Roma really missed De Rossi what a difference he made.. he just calms things down and what a ball distributor.. jissie but I laughed.. the Milan players were very hesitant when it comes to tackling him .. good to see him back..

I am very excited about Zaniolo.. Italy have a gem there.. hope he continues to develop at Roma.. really good for the national team.. he looks to be the real deal.

De Rossi's stats ..first start in 3 month and apparently they brought him back a few weeks early..hope that wasn't a mistake... he is just a beast.

63e3a11e37cebb9b64c90db7008ad837.jpg

Edited by Gen

Huddersfield are done, Fulham 90% done. Leaves that one last slot which is going to be a Cardiff/ Burnley/Newcastle/palace/Brighton/#saints bun fight. A win today means we hopefully escape this lil fight for a while.

COYS

Man united a different side, beautiful to watch and am now top 4 , albeit briefly but it’s a been a spectacular rise