Football

IceCreamMan

Whahaha.. you know when Madrid don't want to sign Icardi because of his wife-agent then things are bad... some PL club will probably end up being the suckers who buy him... JUVE MUST JUST NOT DO IT

Such a shame because he is a great player.. but all that drama is just not worth it... I would prefer to see Moise Kean continue to develop and eventially step up, than sit with that Icardi-Wanda mess. The guy really needs to ditch her as his agent... the wheels really are falling off at Inter.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what great win for Milan last night..

Piatek just cant stop scoring, the pieces have fallen into place for Gattuso... should never doubted him.. he approaches coaching like he did playing.. NEVER give up.. ...one point behind Inter..

A really big ladies game in Italy today.. top of the table clash.. Juve vs Milan

The Italian teams are really putting a lot of effort into giving their ladies team exposure.. it makes me smile to see the mens players tweet about them and support them.. and today these 2 men are in the stands giving support... not only Milan legends but the directors at the club..

I just wish there was a way for me to watch more games.. Roma are so far the only club who live stream (on twitter) their team's games.

0fb0f334e0ccb8752048bb01d9f602ab.jpg

EDIT JUVE WON 2-0[emoji4]

Edited by Gen

[emoji2285]02e78d81b981199649fa1246cd709cb8.jpg

Müller suspended, no Ribery or Boateng either[emoji2368]

AAaaaaah

7775ab3e44d478596afad23f5f2fd5c3.jpg

Edited by Gen

Sarri will surely be sacked

Hopefully not. I like seeing another Top 6 side besides us (Arsenal) battling to get the W

Sarri will surely be sacked

They can change managers every year it won't fix what is wrong..[emoji849]

I watched the first half.. Alonso shouldn't be on a football field..he loses his man so many times and that lead to United's first goal.. Pogba's goal was 100% commitment from him.. up until then I thought they played quite well, no idea how the rest of the game went as I switched to the Roma game..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pogboom.............learnt from the best !

Chelsea- change room too powerful, Sarri dug his grave after the Arsenal loss rant !

Edited by coppi

0-0 all round

with Liverpool's very poor form away form home this CL they will be very dissapointed with that result.. Bayern who aren't in great form probably the happier of the 2.

I so badly wanted [emoji2285] to score tonight... hopefully next time a few at home[emoji23][emoji6]

No clue on the Barca game..but damn sure they are upset about a 0-0..

Salah once again pretty ordinary against a well organised team.. pretty sure if there wasn't VAR he would've gone down in the box that one time.[emoji6][emoji1787]

Not sure why Liverppol insisted on the way the took set pieces... not once did they win the aerial ball in the box..

Tonight the big one........................oh boy the stress !

Oh man.. I don't like speaking too much about big games before they happen..kind of superstitious about that.. I will say that if Atletico play against the way they have the last 2 games the stress may not be needed[emoji6].. but it is CL and everything to play for so previous games mean little....we need away goals.

To calm your nerves I will just leave this here..

https://twitter.com/ADP1113/status/1098101118368956417?s=19

This is a must read.. his name is on everyone's lips and everyone is so excited about his kid.. so am I, it is great for Italian football..for the national team for the future..

Seems to have a really good head on him

Cute man...

What’s a typical day in the life of Nicolo Zaniolo?

“I wake up and have breakfast with my mum. She takes me to training and picks me up again afterwards. Sometimes I see my girlfriend, who I met here. That's it really.”

https://www.asroma.com/en/news/2019/2/the-first-interview-as-roma-x-nicolo-zaniolo

Edited by Gen