Football

IceCreamMan

not playing well, still getting results and still top of the pile... sounds like a champion team to me! :rolleyes:

From 7 points to one point an city ain’t been getting all the results either. Even spurs have narrowed the gap an but for some lousy results would be top.

I agree with Gen.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From 7 points to one point an city ain’t been getting all the results either. Even spurs have narrowed the gap an but for some lousy results would be top.

I agree with Gen.

Yeah, City pretty obvious favorites now... especially as they have been down this road before. The pressure is only going to crank up in Merseyside, and like Spurs, I'm not confident they will handle it well. But who knows... still lots of points on the table and anything can change at the drop of a hat. Firmino is a big loss for Liverpool. But all the big teams have been hit by injury at some point or another. It's how you manage it all... 

Good on Sarri he has benched Kepa for tonight's game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah, City pretty obvious favorites now... especially as they have been down this road before. The pressure is only going to crank up in Merseyside, and like Spurs, I'm not confident they will handle it well. But who knows... still lots of points on the table and anything can change at the drop of a hat. Firmino is a big loss for Liverpool. But all the big teams have been hit by injury at some point or another. It's how you manage it all...

The thing with riding your luck when you aren't playing well is it tends to run out.. normally with a very important game.. perfect example is Juve against Atletico..[emoji22].

Good on Sarri he has benched Kepa for tonight's game.

This has made my day.

SPURS FANS... condolences.. that second "Chelsea" goal was I donno what to say about that.. back-pass own goal.. they should just credit both Trippier and Lloris with that own goal..aye.

But I am happy for Sarri. [emoji108]

SPURS FANS... condolences.. that second "Chelsea" goal was I donno what to say about that.. back-pass own goal.. they should just credit both Trippier and Lloris with that own goal..aye.

I have no words....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great result

And suddenly spurs are back in a top 4 bun fight. A loss against arsenal an it’s tough times. We wait n see.

Or we win and it's back to a nice comfy 7 point gap without the distraction of this 'title chase' we were barely really ever in  :) 

Funny old game... we weren't actually all that bad yesterday bar two super soft goals - the first was equally poor from Alderweireld and Lloris, and the second was again Lloris with Trippier - Lloris is having a terrible season. 

Won't even begin to read to much into anything, because it all changes again on Saturday. 

We do need a reaction though... not much better games to do that in.

Real in a spot of poo too... and they've got Barca again this weekend - could get messi fast  :D 

Real in a spot of poo too... and they've got Barca again this weekend - could get messi fast :D

As we don't have coverage (or i missed it) of the Cup games in Spain I obviously didn't watch last night but apparently it was quite a good game with some really good keeping from Ter Stegen too.. but how is Saurez.. has been going through a slump but when they face Real he is just bangs them in.

2 El Clasicos within a few days is quite entertaining..

0f99e4d41559096df7cffc53520f32e4.jpg

for those who dabble in the sports betting world sportingbet has a multistake going on 

Arsenal to Beat Spurs

Sharks to beat Stormers

Barca to beat Real

Liverpool to beat Everton

@ 18.8:1

= R50 beat possible R940 win