Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly incident.

Pitch invader at Man U arsenal game too.

At this rate they will bring the fences back like when i used to go to games in the 80s....then I no longer take my lad to games.

They need to set an example NOW else it will get bad.. both teams should be heavily fined an have to play 2 games behind closed doors IMO..you can't have that nonsense going on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sometimes penalties go yr way, other times they do not, united got nothing to complain bout.

Ja soft penalty but the letter of the law and all [emoji48]

Been thoroughly enjoying arsenal put body on the line in defence..

Of course paying close attention to our merchandise..who again has been very good.

They need to set an example NOW else it will get bad.. both teams should be heavily fined an have to play 2 games behind closed doors IMO..you can't have that nonsense going on.

Agree to an extent. Absolutely the clubs need to be fined, but I think closed door games at this point would be an overreaction. After all, the fact we are commenting on it shows how rare this has become.

Agree to an extent. Absolutely the clubs need to be fined, but I think closed door games at this point would be an overreaction. After all, the fact we are commenting on it shows how rare this has become.

I say closed door because it hits them hard financially.. Inter were fined and had to play 2 games behind closed doors and for 2 of their away games the away teams refused ticket sales to travelling fans.. that was because of racism though.. but closed doors is a really big financial punishment for the clubs and they become forced to deal with the fans who are out of control, talking about it online isn't going to exactly get the message across... but they need to sort it out.. no matter where it is happening it has to stop..

A similar incident happened at the Rangers game the weekend.

Edited by Gen

I say closed door because it hits them hard financially.. Inter were fined and had to play 2 games behind closed doors and for 2 of their away games the away teams refused ticket sales to travelling fans.. that was because of racism though.. but closed doors is a really big financial punishment for the clubs and they become forced to deal with the fans who are out of control, talking about it online isn't going to exactly get the message across... but they need to sort it out.. no matter where it is happening it has to stop..

A similar incident happened at the Rangers game the weekend.

Very well stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napoli slipped up against Sassuolo and drew, Milan are now breathing down their necks .. who would've thought that a few months ago.

I don’t go to too many games, it becomes expensive and my lad would get bored quickly so I pick my games each season and so doing try to get to see all the big teams at least every 2 or 3 seasons once and then one or others. we had never seen spurs before and my lad watches footie with me so he knows’arry kane and Allie and son etc so whenthe spurs tickets came on sale and us being members I got first pick after season tix holders. Managed to get our favorite seats being C575 and C576 which is low down almost pitch level so was looking good. Left home early , had lunch chilled at the stadium and well it was by far the most magical crowd I have ever seen at st Mary’s even before the game started the crowd was fantastic. 10 minutes after the final whistle the stadium was still full as can be seen in my one pic. Unbelievable,

Must say as frustrating a result as it was, I remembered you were going to the game and figured and at least someone had a huge old smile on their face from the result.

We're not finishing off games, it's a huge problem - definitely always seems like we're doing the bare minimum to win games, but it's caught up with us many times... Inter, PSV, Wolves just some typical examples. Football games can just turn too quickly, you always have to push and get that second goal... that mistake from Rose was a shocker, but the free kick was a worthy winner of any game.

Glad you guys will be staying up, great club and maybe with such a good manager now the board might actually offer up some support and hold onto some of the great youth products.

Spurs certainly in a scrap for 4th now... and Liverpool up next, we could well be out the top 4 after the next round. At least we're moving into our new stadium it seems - will be good to be 'home'

Seems like Zidane's return to Mardrid is only a matter of time.. no ways he would return without guarantees from Perez regarding the market.. that means hold on and pray your favourite players aren't sold.

Hazard must still be on the top of his list..

Mbappe

Bale def out.. Marcelo and Isco will stay

Edited by Gen

And it is official

Solari sacked.. Zizou rehired

Lovely seeing him back.

Roman born, a Romanisti, ex Roma player.. home..even it is just till the end of the season..

7dfd4022d4493517723f704baf4b82ef.jpg

Lovely seeing him back.

Roman born, a Romanisti, ex Roma player.. home..even it is just till the end of the season..

7dfd4022d4493517723f704baf4b82ef.jpg

Hard guy not to like... wish him well. One of the great man managers I reckon. Not sure he's the greatest coach, but in the right place he can do wonders no doubt. Just ask Leicester 

Hard guy not to like... wish him well. One of the great man managers I reckon. Not sure he's the greatest coach, but in the right place he can do wonders no doubt. Just ask Leicester

He had a really good first spell at Roma.. and he is only there for 10 more games.. but he will give everything he has.. he bleeds red and yellow.