Football

IceCreamMan

Yes also felt Bayern were/are a poor team. Over both legs they weren't convincing at all. Lewandowski is so "dangerous" without the ball with all his runs but very poor when he actually has the ball. Half the player he used to be. Kudos to pool for finishing them off.

the draw is going to be interesting.... all looking to avoid man city, fighting with them in the league is enough :ph34r:

Wouldn't it be something if City drew Liverpool.[emoji1787]

But yes I was very disappointed with Bayern... it has basically been how their season has been.. up and down.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

United v Spurs or even United v City in next round would be cracker

City, Liverpool and Barca are the teams I'd like to avoid... hopefully they can take each other out along the line. I'd be happy enough with United, but all the games at this stage should generally be crackers. I really love this Ajax team, hope they do well

Looks like we'll be in our new Stadium for this as well - what a night that could be!

What's the bet Man Utd get the easiset draw.....they always seem to  :wacko:

Edited by Prince

What's the bet Man Utd get the easiset draw.....they alwys seem to :wacko:

That normally goes to Spanish team... well on paper in any case

Edited by Gen

City, Liverpool and Barca are the teams I'd like to avoid... hopefully they can take each other out along the line. I'd be happy enough with United, but all the games at this stage should generally be crackers. I really love this Ajax team, hope they do well

Looks like we'll be in our new Stadium for this as well - what a night that could be!

Agreed on Ajax.. they have been a breath of fresh air..and man they entertain..pity they will be stripped bare during the transfer season. As they really seem to be a very complete team....there will be a lot of bidding wars on some of those players.. Barca the buggers already have one of their best coming in next season.. and the may even get De Ligt[emoji25]

But as we have seen there are really no easy games and anything can happen on the day... pointy end stuff now.

Edited by Gen

I thought teams from the same country are kept apart?

Not from here on in...

Yep.. no seeding and no country protection from 1/4 finals.. so chances are very good that at least 1 match up will be PL teams. But the draws always seemed rigged in any case.

I thought teams from the same country are kept apart?

we played city in 1/4 finals last year...

and won 5-1 on aggregate 

It appears that City will also receive a 2 transfer window ban

It appears that City will also receive a 2 transfer window ban

Has this been confirmed yet?

Has this been confirmed yet?

Not yet... only unconfirmed reports.