CWC Online: The BIG SALE!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks like a cycle-lab big sale.

Let us know if you are going to include - GP4000's, 11-28 Ultegra 11 speed cassette, 11 speed road chain, carbon brake pads, heart rate strap for Garmin.

Thanks

http://cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum/uploads/gallery/album_1520/gallery_1632_1520_24706.jpg

The greenpoint store is still on your signature Junior, at least you will only have to change it once now!

This looks like a cycle-lab big sale.

Let us know if you are going to include - GP4000's, 11-28 Ultegra 11 speed cassette, 11 speed road chain, carbon brake pads, heart rate strap for Garmin.

Thanks

+1 on the 11 speed cassette.

Not looking like a request sale, but some road tubeless tyres and disc brake rotors welcome. :)

See that the special number you SMS and get a "prize" between 100 and 1000 but can only be used in store... mmm ok. Thanks biggest online retailer in South Africa. Not a biggy got a person who works outside CWC. 

Person rocks up to buy said item in store, nope the ones in stock online are not available in store??

So far not great... 

See that the special number you SMS and get a "prize" between 100 and 1000 but can only be used in store... mmm ok. Thanks biggest online retailer in South Africa. Not a biggy got a person who works outside CWC.

Person rocks up to buy said item in store, nope the ones in stock online are not available in store??

So far not great...

Yip got the same sms

So far not great... 

What's the SMS number? Bit hesitant as I'm not sure how it's going to work and when is it valid for? What happens if I get R1000 and I want something or is it going to be the case of R100 off orders over R1000 and up to R1000 off orders of R100,000? 

Some time in the past I signed up to a CL email and damn if I can't get off that list. I've hit the unsubscribe number of times and sent an email but clock our as ever the drop in my inbox unwanted and unloved. 

With that SMS you only know how much you got once at the till... You cannot add to your purchase if the voucher is more and you loose the rest.

One could always buy something 'the wrong size' and if the voucher is not enough return it for a refund under CPA .

So I pop in at CWC\CL Bellville this afternoon.

I enquire about the Scott Spark 940 .... "yes sir, the XT edition ..."

HUH ??? I thought it has SRAM ???

Now he walk to the computer and logs into the CL website .... and continues to read the specs of the screen.

No stock in Bellville, but it is on special and he can get one from CL ....

NO, it is NOT "on special", you are 10% more expensive than another dealer a few km away .....

"but we will match the price ...."

Not to worry, let's change the topic .... what other bikes do you have with SIMILAR specifications ?

He continues to ramble a list of bikes in totally different price brackets and little to no comparison in specifications .....

O-well, same old same old at Bellville ....

Archived