CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY 2018 IS HERE!!

CWC Online

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you link the sale item images to your actual website page so that it makes purchasing easier to find and buy?

Both items I want are on the sale but at the same "discounted" price they have always been.

Dont worry - it is still a sale

Both items I want are on the sale but at the same "discounted" price they have always been.

I thought this was how black Friday works everywhere...?

Yup..I sometimes wonder if they think we are dumb. <_< it's insulting. It's the same at some of the other stores. I've been looking at the same items since mid October, waiting for this week to see what happens. Same "special price" just with a BF branding. Wow....can't contain my fomo - i'll sommer pay the RRP just so i can have it in the BF craze. 

FYI guys:  Most ppl with half a brain on here are informed shoppers.

Yup..I sometimes wonder if they think we are dumb. <_< it's insulting. It's the same at some of the other stores. I've been looking at the same items since mid October, waiting for this week to see what happens. Same "special price" just with a BF branding. Wow....can't contain my fomo - i'll sommer pay the RRP just so i can have it in the BF craze. 

FYI guys:  Most ppl with half a brain on here are informed shoppers.

There are some great deals, and I have always been very happy with the general pricing and staff at CWC. It is one of my go to shops for sure. :thumbup:

But I totally agree about the RRP thing... super annoying! Just like Takealot... and everyone else.

I bought Smoove Chain Lube yesterday...

Sticker price (CycleLab sticker) = R135

Underneath was the old CWC sticker = R120

Website sale price (not BF) = R99

Now for BF, they show RRP = R199, BF Sale Price R99 :thumbdown:

Still a good deal - not sure why they feel the need for the BS.

Archived