Specialized Sport MTB Shoes

partydave

Just bought that pair - got a good price too. Still wearing them in (indoor trainer), so no usable feedback yet. They seem quite stiff and solid so far. They are quite tight on my feet so they need some proper wearing in before I go ride for many hours in one go....

Had mate who bought these recently and he hasn't complained - seem solid. Personally I would pay the extra for the BOA - have had the Comp for a couple of years now and it's lekka. 

Recently bought the model with the BOA .Like mentioned above,they are stiff and i will wet them and wear them to loosen up some more .The comp is way more comfortable straight out of the box 

I've been wearing the older version of those for the last 6 years. They're falling apart now but still fit like your favorite pair of slippers. When they finally fall off my feet I'll be buying another pair of the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the next model up in the range. The one with a single BOA. 3 years and many a stage race done and they still great. Super comfy. My wife has this model in ladies version. She loves them.

I do like a BOA, especially on multi day stage races where you can really clean your shoes after long hot and wet days. By day 3 the Velcro is not working so great.

Archived