Tokai open on Christmas day?

goatman

No reason why it should not be open - If parking is closed then park at the shops down the road. Just make sure you have your activity card.

its xmas day, cant you give it a rest for just 1 day and have a bit of respect and spend some time with the family

its xmas day, cant you give it a rest for just 1 day and have a bit of respect and spend some time with the family

Maybe consider that some do not keep xmas

Edited by Madone69

What a strange post

(downs last sip of coffee, grabs beloved bike, clips in and rolls off)

But will still take the holiday! haha[/quote

It is what it is. We go with what is the general rule of the country and adopted as such.

Its being considerate to all, of all denominations, that counts.

I suppose some might find that a bit of a hard pill to swallow.

Then you just have to make do....

By going riding!

Christmas is a weird thing. Like most 'religious' holidays it plunges large amounts of people into debt, stress and anxiety goes through the roof, crime, drunkenness, general bad behaviour re parking etc all goes crazy..... All in the name of Jesus.

We have created a weird, morbid place to live. Anyhoo.... Nature sent the Cape Waves for Christmas. Thanks! 

By going riding!

Christmas is a weird thing. Like most 'religious' holidays it plunges large amounts of people into debt, stress and anxiety goes through the roof, crime, drunkenness, general bad behaviour re parking etc all goes crazy..... All in the name of Jesus.

We have created a weird, morbid place to live. Anyhoo.... Nature sent the Cape Waves for Christmas. Thanks! 

​I dont find it weird and def not morbid

1 to 2ft but glassy 

Perhaps the family are spending time/picknicing at Tokai.

People celebrate Christmas differently.

I've packed my bike away, but unto each is own.

Blessed festive season everybody.

​I dont find it weird and def not morbid

1 to 2ft but glassy 

hahahaha got a few on the longboard in my boardies after the traditional family mountain jog.

Time to go and brave lunch at the St James hotel old age home!

By going riding!

Christmas is a weird thing all goes crazy..... All in the name of Jesus.

If people made xmas about Jesus they might not have all the other issues

We normally out in the overbervg region, offroad on a beach somewhere fishing etc. Leave home 5am spend the day and home by 9pm.

Went local early and now back home