WOMENS Social Mountain Biking Group - CPT

LolziB

Hey Kit Kat! We have a little WhatsApp group going. DM me your number if you would like me to add you in. ????

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Kit Kat! We have a little WhatsApp group going. DM me your number if you would like me to add you in.

Please add me too. Im in the Southern Suburbs but would be keen to ride with other ladies when I'm not road riding or running  :whistling: .

I also looked at Trail Angels, but bit expensive for me, and they ride at times that wouldn't work for me anyway. 

Hi Hubbers!

CALLING ALL LADY RIDERS!!  

My husband recruited me into the wonderful world of mountain biking pretty recently - Although I love hiking, Mountain Biking takes being in nature to a whole new level with a competitive edge.

Im a beginner - still waiting to upgrade from my entry level Giant Revel.  :rolleyes:

I would really love to set up a social biking group for women who want to ride together and meet new friends while enjoying the awesome trails in Cape Town and surrounds.

Is there anyone out there that would be interested? - no fees, just fun! 

Guys - Tell your ladies to join the Forum! - its a bit of a sausage fest out here.  ;)

Bwahahahahaha...I love the 'sausage fest' bit.  That just made my day!  :clap:

• 2 months later...

Hi Hubbers!

My husband recruited me into the wonderful world of mountain biking pretty recently - Although I love hiking, Mountain Biking takes being in nature to a whole new level with a competitive edge.

Im a beginner - still waiting to upgrade from my entry level Giant Revel.  :rolleyes:

I would really love to set up a social biking group for women who want to ride together and meet new friends while enjoying the awesome trails in Cape Town and surrounds.

Guys - Tell your ladies to join the Forum! - its a bit of a sausage fest out here.  ;)

Hi there i am also wanting to join a beginners women MTB group and wondered if yours is up and running ? I live in the City Bowl area but am happy to travel.

• 9 months later...

Hi Hubbers!

Maybe see if this is up your alley:

Pretty Pedal

Ladies cycling group in Atlantic Seaboard and Southern Suburb, Cape Town

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7QP8K7lFtE/

Edited by splat

• 2 years later...
On 1/7/2019 at 2:29 PM, LuluBelle said:

Hi. Yes I am definitely keen since I am a newbie and solo. Live in Parklands North, Sunningdale area

Hi ladies, this was posted around 2 years ago. Does anyone knows if this ladies MTB bike group still going? 
I am looking for a group to ride, just for company. 
Thank you, Lu