Is the trailhead cafe closed down?

OffCamber

Still amazed trailhead with its location and huge following could not cut it?

It wasn't that straight forward - there was some "less than honourable" conduct.

Not cool for the Traihead folk.

It wasn't that straight forward - there was some "less than honourable" conduct.

Not cool for the Traihead folk.

Could you elaborate?

Could you elaborate?

No - I don't know 100% of the story.

The point I was making was that it didn't close due to financial reasons.

Still amazed trailhead with its location and huge following could not cut it?

We sold the shop to Sprocket & Jack 18 months ago. The Trailhead had zero debt from when we founded it right up to the sale. I was against the sale but was unfortunately outvoted.

We sold the shop to Sprocket & Jack 18 months ago. The Trailhead had zero debt from when we founded it right up to the sale. I was against the sale but was unfortunately outvoted.

Long time no speak! What you up to these days Sean? You still drawing?

Long time no speak! What you up to these days Sean? You still drawing?

Hey howzit Graham (you'll have to remind me which Graham as i know a few...)

Yeah I'm good. Still coaching MTB skills ocassionally :P. My signature has a FB link to some of my MTB artwork. I've taken a bit of a break from art over the last few months to concentrate on an exciting start up but once it's up and running I'll have some more time again. 

Hey howzit Graham (you'll have to remind me which Graham as i know a few...)

Yeah I'm good. Still coaching MTB skills ocassionally :P. My signature has a FB link to some of my MTB artwork. I've taken a bit of a break from art over the last few months to concentrate on an exciting start up but once it's up and running I'll have some more time again. 

Graham from the car forum. I rode the spruit with you and Chris a few times when I still lived up there. Pity about the shop sale, was such a prime location (and walking distance from home for you!).

Ahh yes. I remember now. Yeah well I work from home mostly so no need to commute 300m.

We should ride again. I'll teach you some skills. Mark from CF has also made noises about wanting to skill up.

Edited by Robodog

Ahh yes. I remember now. Yeah well I work from home mostly so no need to commute 300m.

We should ride again. I'll teach you some skills. Mark from CF has also made noises about wanting to skill up.

we’ll have to do a Cfbb mtb gtg then

we’ll have to do a Cfbb mtb gtg then

Sounds like a plan. Even Simon has threatened to join me for a ride but never follows through.  :rolleyes:

Although it seems Graham is in Kzn...

Edited by Robodog

Sounds like a plan. Even Simon has threatened to join me for a ride but never follows through.  :rolleyes:

Although it seems Graham is in Kzn...

In April Simon should be up here for bikefest and can probably organise himself a bike to use whilst he is up here.

We should try and nail him down for then.

I've still got that yellow behemoth of a hardtail, a little embarrassed to put it on a trail, but will still join in the name of fun.

In April Simon should be up here for bikefest and can probably organise himself a bike to use whilst he is up here.

We should try and nail him down for then.

I've still got that yellow behemoth of a hardtail, a little embarrassed to put it on a trail, but will still join in the name of fun.

Yeah, I chatted to him when we were in CT last Nov. I'll be exhibiting my art at Bikefest  :thumbup:

We can definitely make a plan with Mark B for the same time.

Hey, a bike is a bike is a bike and maybe we can organise you an upgrade for the day.