[Event] PPS Panorama Tour 2019

Kamo28

Event Name: PPS Panorama Tour 2019
When: 15 June 2019 - 18 June 2019
Where: Casterbridge Lifestyle Centre, Mpumulanga
Category: Road

The PPS Panorama Tour is a unique road race experience, where every climb, view, and success is shared!

As South Africa’s only road cycling race for teams of two, the PPS Panorama Tour challenges riders to take on the legendary mountains of Mpumalanga over four action packed days. This world-class cycling event features a total of 320kms and 6400m and caters to both amateur and professional cyclists alike.

The PPS Panorama Tour will take place from the 15 - 18 June at Casterbridge Lifestyle Centre in White River, Mpumalanga. Intrigued? Want to experience the #PowerofTwo for yourself? Grab a partner and visit www.panoramatour.co.za to find out more.

Go to Event Page

hubevents-144443-0-28783300-1554198432_thumb.jpg

hubevents-144443-0-05926300-1554198661_thumb.jpg

Event Name: PPS Panorama Tour 2019

When: 15 June 2019 - 18 June 2019

Where: Casterbridge Lifestyle Centre, Mpumulanga

Category: MTB

snip ...

Wait is this an MTB race now?

Can't wait for this one. 2 years past since my last one but back this time and riding with my Gf

Can't wait for this one. 2 years past since my last one but back this time and riding with my Gf

Seriously!!! Dis awesome nuus!

Seriously!!! Dis awesome nuus!

will see how it goes but we not going into the race with any expectations. Must bigger stuff more me that is important. 

• 2 months later...