Post Ride Coffee

madbradd

perfect opportunity of "upgrading" your garage to a man cave with that coffee machine!

Out of interest, may I ask what those go for second hand ... please drop me a PM if you don't want to put the pricing up in the public realm.

but no benefit to me Hairy- meanwhile I boycott the local coffee shop so this could work out for me - I bought the machine off a friend who upgraded her shop - I have a small house and brought in the big machine without "consultation"  It did look a bit silly I will admit so I make do with my nespresso

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perfect opportunity of "upgrading" your garage to a man cave with that coffee machine!

Out of interest, may I ask what those go for second hand ... please drop me a PM if you don't want to put the pricing up in the public realm.

My mancave is basically the original cottage that was on the land before I built the house - squeezed my office into the smallest room and the rest is basically my playroom I sometimes have to share when friends visit.  The coffee machine would go great in here but then I'd have ot make my own coffee - beers from the fridge are so much easier.

I paid 10 grand for this machine - I think that was a very good deal.  It came serviced but I had dreams of stripping it and pimping it - just lying in my workshop in a long queue of projects (yes I have this over and above the cave)

post-81229-0-28022900-1555324472_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-84017100-1555324516_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-08002500-1555324535_thumb.jpg

Flipping Fantastic!

My mancave is basically the original cottage that was on the land before I built the house - squeezed my office into the smallest room and the rest is basically my playroom I sometimes have to share when friends visit.  The coffee machine would go great in here but then I'd have ot make my own coffee - beers from the fridge are so much easier.

I paid 10 grand for this machine - I think that was a very good deal.  It came serviced but I had dreams of stripping it and pimping it - just lying in my workshop in a long queue of projects (yes I have this over and above the cave)

One of the best posters around!

I think you are going to have to use your Astoria and make sure you sharpen up your barista skills - I have a great Wega machine you can use, just sitting in the garage less than a km from you

Filter coffee is cool but you are going to need more than that if you want to take business away from your opposition - fortunately the low levels of service across the road definitely give you an opportunity

I might take you up on the Wega offer, my Astoria is from the time of Noah! Pop in and check out our little place if you are passing. We are busy most days sorting out things for the eventual opening.

Where's Hoekwil Bud? We'd like to visit.

Lekker little village up the “gommo” behind Wilderness. Beautifull views, nice and peacefull. Excellent cycling in the area.......and motorbike riding, hiking, kayaking etc.

One of the best posters around!

Best selling poster of all time apparently. Years ago I read an interview with the model and was disappointed to find out it was staged and she didn't play tennis. I don't know why that bothered me. My wife hates it, I never tire of it

Best selling poster of all time apparently. Years ago I read an interview with the model and was disappointed to find out it was staged and she didn't play tennis. I don't know why that bothered me. My wife hates it, I never tire of it

Remember something like that.

To think it comes from the mid 70s, she must be close to Swiss’s age by now.

Archived