Tour of California 2019

SwissVan

Just read that Louis has withdrawn after fracturing his wrist in a crash on yesterdays stage.

Just as he was starting to show some form, yet another setback.

Hope he heals up soon

Ai tog.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shees talk about America first, TeJay given the same time even though he crashed far from the 3km mark and hadn't made it back to the peloton when their was a crash in the bunch...which was also outside 3kn to go btw.

I saw the outcry on twitter. He apparently also took a wrong turn in his chase. Does sound a bit unfair and bias. Was that his bad day or is it still to come? I doubt they(whoever made the decision) would have done it if it was a non yank in the lead. The Giro decision re GC time on the other hand was intelligent.

I saw the outcry on twitter. He apparently also took a wrong turn in his chase. Does sound a bit unfair and bias. Was that his bad day or is it still to come? I doubt they(whoever made the decision) would have done it if it was a non yank in the lead. The Giro decision re GC time on the other hand was intelligent.

Besides him benefitting from it...which is absolute hogwash) the bunch crashed before 3km to go..

Shocking.

Besides him benefitting from it...which is absolute hogwash) the bunch crashed before 3km to go..

Shocking.

3.2 kms to go or something

There is no '3 km and a bit' rule. 

Edited by 'Dale

Mine too. *weeps*

Ag nooit.. that means mine didn't either [emoji3064] Edited by Gen

A little reminder of the men in the break.

@NPowless, @Tomashuuns, @michaelschaer, Leonardo Basso, Lennard Hofstede, @JasperPhilipsen, @BrandonMcNult, @Tim_Declercq, @petosagan, @ceesbol1995, @MBadilatti and @ballero_94.

They have 26mi / 43km to go

That was a hell of a lot of fun to watch ...break was caught but then more fireworks..aggressive riding an very entertaining.. Cortina gets his first pro win

Anna wins stage 1 of the ladies race [emoji4][emoji4]

You heard about Flèche and LBL taken off the Women’s WorldTour as ASO refused to broadcast it?

⚠️

You heard about Flèche and LBL taken off the Women’s WorldTour as ASO refused to broadcast it?

[emoji3544]

It is shocking.