Cannondale Owners Club

Simon Kolin

Not fake news, there is not a single pic on IG from anyone that was there on the brand yesterday. 

Would not know, wasnt there :P

Saw lots of E-bikes and MTB's on IG.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my 1 st Cannondale and joined the club in 2012. Got a few newsletters but it all faded away . Got a sexy rear window sticker though and would not mind another one !

Please send an image of that sticker. Maybe we can get a few more made up for those who want?

Please send an image of that sticker. Maybe we can get a few more made up for those who want?

Remember their whole brand underwent a huge make over the past 12 months and the logo and font was updated, so any previous logos would be out dated. 

Remember their whole brand underwent a huge make over the past 12 months and the logo and font was updated, so any previous logos would be out dated. 

Are you talking about Cannondale's logo? The new logo is garbage. It looks like the head of a spanner. I'm very happy to rather use the older logos, particularly the original logo

post-20015-0-33382400-1568979175_thumb.jpg

Edited by Simon Kolin

I really want to order this as my next toy.... but R65K is a little steep for new retro.

post-20015-0-00668000-1568979606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Simon Kolin

Are you talking about Cannondale's logo? The new logo is garbage. It looks like the head of a spanner. I'm very happy to rather use the older logos, particularly the original logo

Ok, each to their own. 

eish :thumbdown:

I also saw no cool pics really.

The new road bikes are flippen awesome. :ph34r:

Well played!! The new supersix is taking time to grow on me

The Product Manager says that the Club has been abandoned in favour of a Social Media strategy.

That's really a pity. Social Media is a nice addition, but NOT a replacement IMHO.

Yes this decision was taken about 2015/16. I went on one of the last rides with Manny Fumic. I was also member of cannondale chain gang. Its was also abandoned

Still no pictures of road bikes from the 2020 launch  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

They're on the website since August already.....

nothing new after the Evo.

next big reveal is the scalpel or scalpel replacement and that's a way off still