The Official Unofficial Hijack Thread !!

racman

did you know that the guy who created the big bird character for "sesame street" was called kermit love?

Dont worry HR.... I knew that.... not everyone is dumb or uninformed here on the hub.....

did you know he's dead?

er, that's kermit love not big bird!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the same thing Kermit did when he discovered he had a man's hand up his bum...

not quite, but the answer is too rude to post here. it involves the german word for "shower", vinegar and honey.

and what do you have if you've got two little green balls in your hand?

did you know that the guy who created the big bird character for "sesame street" was called kermit love?

Dont worry HR.... I knew that.... not everyone is dumb or uninformed here on the hub.....

did you know he's dead?

er' date=' that's kermit love not big bird!

[/quote']

Now there you're wrong... and I have proof

20080625_084528_image012.jpg

did you know he's dead?

er' date=' that's kermit love not big bird!

[/quote']

Now there you're wrong... and I have proof

20080625_084528_image012.jpg

there may be turkey on the table but the blue dude (bottom right) looks like he's having a lamb shankWink

So changing the topic... again.... I'm getting married in 2 weeks. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! *Do happy dance*

So changing the topic... again.... I'm getting married in 2 weeks. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! *Do happy dance*

i'm trying so damn hard to be happy for you, but i've been there, done that, didn't even get the t-shirt?

i'm trying so damn hard to be happy for you' date=' but i've been there, done that, didn't even get the t-shirt?
[/quote']

Can't you get a refund? LOLLOL

i'm trying so damn hard to be happy for you' date=' but i've been there, done that, didn't even get the t-shirt?
[/quote']

Can't you get a refund? LOLLOL

i'm still trying to get my balls back. they're in a jar of formaldehyde on the ex's mantlepiece.

shame hr you look sad

not really. as the monkees sang: "i'm better of without her?" 

Shame... Irish wake anyone?

woooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo! to be sure!!!