The Official Unofficial Hijack Thread !!

racman

We had two girls at Rundu ( Vissie and her Sussie) called them the sunlight girls  EISH

Trust a guy called sammajoor to have been based in Rundu! I was based a couple of 100k's further along in the Caprivi- where you got bossies enough to do what we did' date=' and had more laughs that I've ever had since!!

Only problem was there were no bikes. 
[/quote']

*hijack*???????????????????????

Where were you in Rundu or area

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had two girls at Rundu ( Vissie and her Sussie) called them the sunlight girls  EISH

Trust a guy called sammajoor to have been based in Rundu! I was based a couple of 100k's further along in the Caprivi- where you got bossies enough to do what we did' date=' and had more laughs that I've ever had since!!

[/quote']

I was at Buffalo, in '83.

[/quote']

Koos Krokodil se tyd.  was in 86 '87 '88 '89 daar deur gewees terwyl ons diesel en ammo van 6 Onderhoud af aan gery het

Julle ooit gaan swem in die rivier.  En poppa valle is die mooiste stuk aarde in die wereld'.

Johan Jooste was die bev op Mpacha gewees

Koos Krokodil se tyd.  was in 86 '87 '88 '89 daar deur gewees terwyl ons diesel en ammo van 6 Onderhoud af aan gery het

Julle ooit gaan swem in die rivier.  En poppa valle is die mooiste stuk aarde in die wereld'.

KoosK was there in the 70's as well. We used to spoon for tiger off the Charlie Spiller, and spent a lot of time at popa falls, sometimes with koevoet. We used to jump into the Kavango but get back in the boat quicker because of the flat dogs. Did not know JJooste. My OC was M JansevRensburg. My time was when it was just the infantry in place, before Mech got in. If you're in Afghan you obviously stayed in military or in security. If so, look after yourself Boet. Are you riding there?

I was at Buffalo' date=' in '83.
[/quote']

KoosK was there in the 70's as well. We used to spoon for tiger off the Charlie Spiller, and spent a lot of time at popa falls, sometimes with koevoet. We used to jump into the Kavango but get back in the boat quicker because of the flat dogs. Did not know JJooste. My OC was M JansevRensburg. My time was when it was just the infantry in place, before Mech got in. If you're in Afghan you obviously stayed in military or in security. If so, look after yourself Boet. Are you riding there?

So wish I could but alas no such thing here all foreigners have a $10000 USD bounty on their heads, so no riding.  Yes I am in the military but more in the apprenticeship side of things.  The company I work for RM Asia has a contract with the American government to train the Afghan soldiers in vehicle maintenance, and I am one of the mentors.

These people, soldiers would give Koos a heart attack.  they drill when they want to and how they want to.  SCARY really.  Treat the women like dirt.

And these people know how to break avehicle.  but they cannot break a ranger oh the break an engine, but the basic vehicle is fantastic

Cape Town - MPs have heard that time is running out to build an effective transport legacy for the 2010 soccer World Cup.

They also heard that the Tshwane metro is having a number of problems in getting their transport act together.

HAHA  saw this coming !!!