2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuk there was a time when the Cervelo was a really nice looking bike.. not so much anymore ..disappointing

Shame hey they spend so much hyping up Richie...every year the same thing... he either has that bad day he is known for or crashes out.

Thinking outloud

I wonder if some of these old villages with old buildings have certain by laws regarding the residential buildings that must be painted certain colours.

Cause that one building needed a paint job.

Edited by Gen

Thinking outloud

I wonder if some of these old villages with old buildings have certain by laws regarding the residential buildings that they can be painted certain colours.

Cause that one building needed a paint job

Some in natural/national parks, historic towns etc do, there is an approved colour palette held at the local mayors office for both buildings and doors/shutters. A lot of the older buildings in small towns not painted but stone or a lime render with different tones available from different sand colours.

Also a lot of the small towns are pretty broke and been loosing population to cities since WWII so could be either.

[emoji3166] where is the wind huh.

Ja, I think they expected much more, but most of it has been a tailwind.

There is another opportunity for crosswinds between the Sprint and the first CAT 3 climb, so there is still hope.

Some in natural/national parks, historic towns etc do, there is an approved colour palette held at the local mayors office for both buildings and doors/shutters. A lot of the older buildings in small towns not painted but stone or a lime render with different tones available from different sand colours.

Also a lot of the small towns are pretty broke and been loosing population to cities since WWII so could be either.

Thx.. I thought there would be something to preserve or try and preserve the authenticity.

Warning to riders... entering a national park.. no littering will be tolerated.

I am watching rodents closely