Norco - where to buy in Cape Town

C14

I'm in the market for a new marathon bike. I'm taking my time and considering all options and was wondering if there are any bike shops in the Cape Town Area that stock Norco bikes? I'm specifically interested in the new Revolver 120mm.

I'm in the market for a new marathon bike. I'm taking my time and considering all options and was wondering if there are any bike shops in the Cape Town Area that stock Norco bikes? I'm specifically interested in the new Revolver 120mm.

Try contacting Cycles United. They bring Norco into South Africa. They should be able to help you. I have one. You won’t go wrong.

Edited by coppi

Try contacting Cycles United. They bring Norco into South Africa. They should be able to help you. I have one. You won’t go wrong.

Me too  :clap:

Thanks for the reply. Do you have the Revolver 120?

Edited by C14

Was just gonna say what @Inked Mountain said, East City Cycles  in Harrington Str 

Was just gonna say what @Inked Mountain said, East City Cycles in Harrington Str

Thanks, I'll drop in there. Awesome bunch of guys at ECC, but I wasn't aware that they do Norco.