*EasyBike*: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Weekend – Ends 2nd Dec 2019

EasyBike

Initially from the pictures I saw I wanted the Shadow Grey / Silver. However after trying them both on over the weekend I actually now prefer the Black / Slate. I suppose it will come down to the price.

On that note why do we have a R500 price difference between the two when they are both priced at $349 (R5160) in the US??

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, thanks. Will definitely keep a look out.

Hi Jameel

No problem at all. We will have this on Special.

Could we interest you in the NEW Vivoactive 4 at a good price?

EasyBike

Edited by Jameel

Initially from the pictures I saw I wanted the Shadow Grey / Silver. However after trying them both on over the weekend I actually now prefer the Black / Slate. I suppose it will come down to the price.

On that note why do we have a R500 price difference between the two when they are both priced at $349 (R5160) in the US??

Interestingly enough all the South African online stores I have checked have a R500 difference between The Black/Slate and all the other Vivoactive 4 watches, these include Takealot, Navworld and even Garmin themselves - so assume it comes from Garmin SA but assume Easybike can confirm.

Hi JJDT

Are you looking for just the Heart Rate Monitor or the V650 with the Heart Rate Monitor?

EasyBike

I bought a V800 last year, had an accident and the watch is broken. I wanted the V650 unit already last year but opted for the watch because of the versatility of it. Now that the watch is broken I saw that you list the V650 without a HR strap and I know my current H7 strap will work with this unit.

In short just the V650 unit alone.

If price of Vivoactive 4 is good, will definitely consider it.  Black Slate please.

Edited by Fabio

Interestingly enough all the South African online stores I have checked have a R500 difference between The Black/Slate and all the other Vivoactive 4 watches, these include Takealot, Navworld and even Garmin themselves - so assume it comes from Garmin SA but assume Easybike can confirm.

Hi PieterJvr & Zaskar

The price lists we received from Garmin SA have the units listed with a R500 Price Difference.

We are not exactly sure why there is a price difference, this is the info we have been given.

EasyBike

I bought a V800 last year, had an accident and the watch is broken. I wanted the V650 unit already last year but opted for the watch because of the versatility of it. Now that the watch is broken I saw that you list the V650 without a HR strap and I know my current H7 strap will work with this unit.

In short just the V650 unit alone.

Hi JJDT

The Polar V650 will be on the list. With and without the H10 Heart Rate Monitor.

EasyBike

If price of Vivoactive 4 is good, will definitely consider it.  Black Slate please.

Hi Fabio

No problem. Added to the list.

EasyBike

Jawbreakers please [emoji41]

Hi Dom031

We have lots of Oakley Jawbreakers, Oakley Glasses & Ray-Ban's going on Sale...

Watch this space...

EasyBike