Balance Bike wheel replacement

Vetplant

Had the fright of my life last night. As I reversed the car into the car port at home I felt the car drive over something. My heart stood still as I waited for someone/something to cry out in pain. The silence was almost worse....

Luckily it was only our daughter's balance bike. I still have no idea idea how it got there.

Any advice where I can find a replacement wheel?

post-27827-0-48407200-1574837710_thumb.jpg

Trojan Sports, I think is the name, are the importers.

They are based at the Game warehouse in Gosforth Park. I purchased a replacement saddle after the dog had a field day.

Had the fright of my life last night. As I reversed the car into the car port at home I felt the car drive over something. My heart stood still as I waited for someone/something to cry out in pain. The silence was almost worse....

Luckily it was only our daughter's balance bike. I still have no idea idea how it got there.

Any advice where I can find a replacement wheel?

I have a set of original strider wheels that you can have for free if you can collect them in either Randburg(Offfice hours) or Alberton(Home time). I replaced the foam wheels with pneumatics so they just taking up space.

The frame looks bent as well.  You're going to struggle to get a new wheel to fit there nicely.  

Nothing a big wrench and hammer cant fix.... :devil:

I have a set of original strider wheels that you can have for free if you can collect them in either Randburg(Offfice hours) or Alberton(Home time). I replaced the foam wheels with pneumatics so they just taking up space.

Thanks so much, PM sent

Why not just turn it around and drive over it the other way?  Far simpler  :ph34r:

Better Yet: Get the Jeep, drive over it properly and insurance buys her a brand new one for Christmas, suddenly daddy is the hero instead of the villain...

Better Yet: Get the Jeep, drive over it properly and insurance buys her a brand new one for Christmas, suddenly daddy is the hero instead of the villain...

insurance will have it repaired... :whistling: :whistling: