Help with routes from Pilgrims to Barberton - MTB

grc

A few of us looking at spending a few days on our MTB's drifting south from Pilgrims down to Barberton. Is there anyone out there who could help with directions - and names of who to contact to request permission so we can traverse their land without being shot. GPX routes or any guidance appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Pilgrims again? Have you considered looking into the route from the folks who rode the Dragon's Spine? 

I think that may actually be a good starting point, their website is great and has loads of info: 

https://bikepacking.com/routes/bikepacking-south-africa-the-dragons-spine/

Edit: They do have additional information and discounts if you stay at the places they did etc etc etc. 

A few of us looking at spending a few days on our MTB's drifting south from Pilgrims down to Barberton. Is there anyone out there who could help with directions - and names of who to contact to request permission so we can traverse their land without being shot. GPX routes or any guidance appreciated.

Edited by RobertWhitehead