So how much does the bike matter?

Headshot

I think the correct application of the bike to a race should make a difference. For instance, I did the race to the sun ( 100 miler gravel grind with odd single track and here and there ) last year on my dual suspension mtb. I will ride it this year on my carbon gravel bike that weighs half the weight and is specifically designed for gravel roads, I think and hope it will make a big difference....................

Your times will probably be the same ,but let us know anyway 

Edited by arendoog

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I keep telling my boss, stop making problems I have to create solutions for.

Or have solutions to problems that do not exist 

Mavic is a very bad buy these day’s, confirm with your lbs..i promise

Big Mavic fan here ! Great wheel set .Maybe warranty related stuff .Nothing wrong with the products .Also some industry jealousy i presume !!!!

Big Mavic fan here ! Great wheel set .Maybe warranty related stuff .Nothing wrong with the products .Also some industry jealousy i presume !!!!

Must say i've never had an issue - still running some well hammered 26" XC rims on a kids bike and my road bike wheelset which is cheap and heavy looks and works great.