Flight bookings, what do you use?

Matchstix

4 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

Thread revive, lol.

Anyone waiting in the queue for the R8 flysafair tickets?

Since 09h00.

5 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

ball mill shell.PNG

I have a feeling that I will not be "randomly selected" any time before 5pm. 

Edited by Boyracer

I only use Lift where possible. So easy to deal with if you need to make changes / cancellations etc.

Everyone else is a nightmare - typical call center scenario

I will never ever use travelstart ever again.

Long story short I booked for France in 2019. Covid happened and we kept the "tickets" hoping to redeem them at a later date. When the time came to book or cancel it was impossible to speak to an actual human being. They had basically retrenched all of their actual staff and replaced them with a WhatsApp service that was impossible to actually get any result.

I'm ashamed to say this but the only joy I got was after logging a complaint on hellopeter.

34 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

I will never ever use travelstart ever again.

Long story short I booked for France in 2019. Covid happened and we kept the "tickets" hoping to redeem them at a later date. When the time came to book or cancel it was impossible to speak to an actual human being. They had basically retrenched all of their actual staff and replaced them with a WhatsApp service that was impossible to actually get any result.

I'm ashamed to say this but the only joy I got was after logging a complaint on hellopeter.

same experience - they are useless when you have a problem to sort out.

I'm in, but it doesn't work.

I pick my departure and destination airports, choose one way with my date, and it just jumps back to the landing page, even if I pick LOW FARE.

All that waiting for what, frustration?

1 hour ago, MTBeer said:

I only use Lift where possible. So easy to deal with if you need to make changes / cancellations etc.

Everyone else is a nightmare - typical call center scenario

lift was awesome. I'll use their service again. The little chocolate covered chickpeas we got as a snack was a winner. 

I h

25 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

I'm in, but it doesn't work.

I pick my departure and destination airports, choose one way with my date, and it just jumps back to the landing page, even if I pick LOW FARE.

All that waiting for what, frustration?

I hope you manage to get something (eventually)