Spaceboy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This gets my vote every time...

20080625_074538_p1130414.jpg

Now that is one schweet looking ride....OK ZAskar....How much does that beaut costConfusedEmbarrassed 

On your way to the boss again ?   Or the bank manager ...    Tongue

This gets my vote every time...

Now that is one schweet looking ride....OK ZAskar....How much does that beaut costConfusedEmbarrassed 

On your way to the boss again ?   Or the bank manager ...    Tongue

Hmmm, I'll need a new job to afford that bikeConfused

Hmmm' date=' I'll need a new job to afford that bikeConfused

[/quote']

Spur waitress in the evenings !!!   LOL    But ONE good looking bike....

Why not spice this up a bit and ask whether the groupset should be Campag, Shimano or SRAM in addition to whether the frame should be carbon or titanium. And while you're about it are blondes better than brunettes ?

[/quote']

More like have to sell my soul for that......Yip Good looking bike but not worth the price????Ouch

Or maybe I'm not worth the bikeLOL

Why not spice this up a bit and ask whether the groupset should be Campag' date=' Shimano or SRAM in addition to whether the frame should be carbon or titanium. And while you're about it are blondes better than brunettes ? [/quote']

Jabba...Brunnettes are definitely better and I've proved they have just as much funWinkLOL

Titanium is the ultimate bike material. Less wear than Carbon, however it is light and doesn't sacrifice any stiffness with the light weight. Carbon has no chance against Titanium. The only drawback is the expense of Titanium. But if you can afford it, there is no problem 

Spaceboy, I have both, and to be honest I prefer the Litespeed even though it is heavier than my carbon bike. I went Ti 'cos riding a carbon frame with carbon tubby wheels pumped to 160psi I was loosing a lot of fillings from my teeth. Comfort is also a factor to consider and for an old fart like me, I prefer my Ti bike.

Why not spice this up a bit and ask whether the groupset should be Campag' date=' Shimano or SRAM in addition to whether the frame should be carbon or titanium. And while you're about it are blondes better than brunettes ? [/quote']

Jabba...Brunnettes are definitely better and I've proved they have just as much funWinkLOL

But blondes are like carbon frames, more horizontally compliant.

[/quote']

More like have to sell my soul for that......Yip Good looking bike but not worth the price????Ouch

Or maybe I'm not worth the bikeLOL

Spur "waitress" in the evenings ??

Not according to Lance - Its the power in those WW curvy legs  Wink

But blondes are like carbon frames, more horizontally compliant.

That's just because they don't know anything elseWink

One question...if titanium is the best material for a bike' date=' why aren't all the pro's riding titanium????

[/quote']

The pros ride what their sponsor gives them, they'd probably ride a wheelbarrow if a wheelbarrow company sponsored them. Not that I necessarily think titanium is better than carbon - I'm not into riding spaghetti bikes.

One question...if titanium is the best material for a bike' date=' why aren't all the pro's riding titanium????

[/quote']

sponsers cant afford it due to their salaries ?   Confused