Can we claim after a crash? (CTCT)

Lynnae

K53 also teaches us to keep left and pass right. Same same but different. Except when you are in a hurry of course, then you can pass wherever there’s a gap. And the more expensive the ride, the more entitled you should be and the less the rules apply.

Don't think K53 or most road rule for that matter apply strictly to cycle racing (or any other type of racing on roads). Keep left & pass right is a handy common sense guideline, especially at the back of the field, but not a rule.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The same logic can/should be applied wrt keeping left and passing on the right, and also only pass on the left when safe to do so etc etc etc. Its the same principle, just a different vehicle. But let’s not get into that debate.

Don't think K53 or most road rule for that matter apply strictly to cycle racing (or any other type of racing on roads). Keep left & pass right is a handy common sense guideline, especially at the back of the field, but not a rule.