Would you like to have your own business?

Scinetic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran my own business until I decided to move to Ireland. Have just sold everything.

I think in SA its far more difficult than in other countries. With a service industry staff running late due to trains really makes it difficult.

Looking to work for a boss in Ireland and after I find my feet start a business selling a product rather than a service. Hopefully less issues.

Not being able to put your phone down is really tiring. Staff onsite but if there any issues you need to be available. Had to always plan around this. Guess my industry is very intense and everything has to run on time with no issues. In the events sector.

Edited by Let's Ride

Ran my own business until I decided to move to Ireland. Have just sold everything.

I think in SA its far more difficult than in other countries. With a service industry staff running late due to trains really makes it difficult.

Looking to work for a boss in Ireland and after I find my feet start a business selling a product rather than a service. Hopefully less issues.

Not being able to put your phone down is really tiring. Staff onsite but if there any issues you need to be available. Had to always plan around this. Guess my industry is very intense and everything has to run on time with no issues. In the events sector.

The problem with the product is unless you add value you are going to scrap it out.Service is good because you can combine it with product and add value