EBV AND COXSACKIE

The only thing I know about this is watch out for your water bottles when mtbing where there's cattle ****. I found a bottle with a flip lid to prevent this

Been there man. 5 years about right. 20ish years ago. I did fully recover to be competitive 40+ rider. Still going, pretty well actually. I worked with a physician Dr Win Davis in Dunkeld, who retired at 93. He was known as the magnesium man, and converted me. he picked up from my heart beat that I wasn't sleeping well and "putting back enough energy". I suspect he knew about heart rate variability. I was on a cocktail of vitb, mag,coenzyme q10 and other essential amino acids if memory serves.

I can't do magnesium. My body gets so sore and my joints get swollen if I have magnesium. Almost like heavy metal poisoning.

The depression side effect is fkn horrible.

You will start to see the muscle atrophy that is related to this condition after a few years of having it. I don't think this disease can be controlled

Went for a peroxide drip yesterday , one of three and apparently I do still have Type A & B coxsackie .

Type A being the rare and problem one .

Lets see..................

And yes the medication the other three doctors I did see gave me only seemed to be happy pills with the side effects supposed to help with aches and pains , go figure .