Crest S1 for heavy riders?

Butterbean

66kg and have wrecked a good handful of crest rims, I would rather find something stronger.

Don't get a whip back fully on landing- taco rim

Case a double- pac man rim

Just generally ride - cracked spoke holes

Pump up to hard in back of car- all of the above, 6 hours of deep cleaning stans sealant from the inside of car, ears ringing for a week and to this day a few years later I am sure the new owner of that poor BMW can find some stans in the car if they look hard enough...

a few hundred grams in the rim will mean nothing at 115kg, ending your ride early will suck.

As a wheel builder, my advice to you is to buy well, don't buy on weight but on ride quality/intended use and longevity.  Wheels that I have built for customers have lasted them years, they all started wanting the lightest wheels but I instead convinced them to add 50g here and there for brass nipples and a stronger wider rim for better quality of ride.  ALL of these riders still have these wheels, never had to true them and enjoy a better riding experience.  Stan's make a great race day product for experience lighter riders, but still doesn't make them a"great" product.  If you ride this one bike only, Don't spec your "race day " setup for everyday use, that's just like wearing a condom all the time for in case you have sex today.....I don't mean to be ugly here.  I'm just saying spec the bike for what you do everyday and you will enjoy an amazing ride.  I'd rather have slightly stronger wheels and the best quality tyres, than ultra light flimsy rims and average tyres.  tyres ARE the only thing touching the ground so you want that to be the best you can buy and replace often for best performance, NOT the rim.

if not mistaken 86kg. But I think spoke and nippel combo's could change that a little. 

No not really. The rims can't handle the tension required to build for a heavier rider. "adding in extra spokes will help spread the load a little but that may give just a few more months of life from the rims.

They're light weight alloy rims extruded for light weight XCO race wheel builds. They're not intended to last beyond a season of racing anyway.

Heavier riders just get heavier rims. You won't notice the weight difference but you will notice the added reliability