Kommetjie - Western Cape

Bundu Ric

Reviving and not so old thread, where do you park and access the Lower Tokai Loop from?

https://www.trailforks.com/region/constantia-greenbelt-17002/?activitytype=1&z=13.4&lat=-34.04554&lon=18.43569

This seems like the best start for the wife as per trail forks it seems to be just under 4k's and with about 45m in elevation. 

There's parking in 2 spots in Orpen Road as well as Dennedal Avenue and a few gates into the Lower Tokai forest which has the "lower Tokai Loop" as indicated on the trail forks map. Free to ride, but ride slow and take care as it is a shared trail with dog walkers, bird watchers, kids, the odd horse (inlc rider of course!), and other cyclists with a wide range of skills, rather enjoy the scenery than STRAVA the loop.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info, much appreciated, sounds really busy. 

Will check it out with the misses who likes doing driving miss diasy rides  :whistling:

There's parking in 2 spots in Orpen Road as well as Dennedal Avenue and a few gates into the Lower Tokai forest which has the "lower Tokai Loop" as indicated on the trail forks map. Free to ride, but ride slow and take care as it is a shared trail with dog walkers, bird watchers, kids, the odd horse (inlc rider of course!), and other cyclists with a wide range of skills, rather enjoy the scenery than STRAVA the loop.