CamelBak Warranty SA

Mojoman

can you post a pic of the parts thats come away?

Lol...the bag is in CT! Having a holiday!

BUT........

I just opened up my mails....And....Some good news. Thank you Camelbak and Cape Cycles.

We have just got off the phone with Camelbak HQ and have been instructed to cover your repair and freight costs.

We will advise once the pack has been repaired and shipped back directly to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the bag back...
This is what a R480 repair looks like in case any one ever has this hassle again....
Plus the R200 odd in petrol and the R100 to post one way...
R780 repair....
Anyway.....At least the R480 was not out of my pocket... :thumbup: 

post-12678-0-25185000-1614080174_thumb.jpg

I see my CamelBak Mule that I bought in 2013 is starting to tear. I normally put my cellphone in the top small back pocket, it fits really snuggly and when I pulled on the zip last time I see a small tear on the corner where I was holding on to the bag. I assume they will see it as wear and tear...........

I see my CamelBak Mule that I bought in 2013 is starting to tear. I normally put my cellphone in the top small back pocket, it fits really snuggly and when I pulled on the zip last time I see a small tear on the corner where I was holding on to the bag. I assume they will see it as wear and tear...........

Thats good going on that bag...I had a similiar issue on my old bag...I used some Duct Tape on the inside to reinforce where the rubbing was taking place...

Buy a mule next if you plan on staying with them.

I know a guy who has one that might be older than I am and except for the stains it's practically in perfect condition

I used a Mule from my Enduro (motorbike) days which made it's way to mtb use eventually. I used it for 14 years before retiring it - and that was only cause I could no longer wash the stench of sweat out of it. In terms of wear and tear it looks very good.

Replaced with an Osprey because at the time I was shopping all the Camelbak packs I wanted were only available in Yellow, Orange, and Blue. I wanted a black pack. Gotta say, I am equally happy with the Osprey. When the time come to replace it I will have a look at what is available from both brands.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

I used a Mule from my Enduro (motorbike) days which made it's way to mtb use eventually. I used it for 14 years before retiring it - and that was only cause I could no longer wash the stench of sweat out of it. In terms of wear and tear it looks very good.

Replaced with an Osprey because at the time I was shopping all the Camelbak packs I wanted were only available in Yellow, Orange, and Blue. I wanted a black pack. Gotta say, I am equally happy with the Osprey. When the time come to replace it I will have a look at what is available from both brands.

My wife bought me an Osprey for Valentines........ But I am to much of a Cheapskate just to use it now....... :blush: