Stolen: Giant Xtc 2015 (Cape Town)

joekim

Stolen: Giant Xtc 2015
When: 20 December 2020
Where: Cape Town, Western Cape

Got a painter in who left garage door open for a short time during the day to clean brushes etc. Thief must've seen what was inside garage while waking by. They came for the bike only as they took nothing else. At about 01h30 this morning, camera footage spotted them by the front gate. Realized they couldn't get in from the front of house. They went around to the school at back of the houses & jumped into neighbors back garden from the school side as they can't get into my back garden as I have spikes & electric fencing. Once they were in my back garden, got into the garage & walked around to the front of the house whereby they triggered the beam in front. In panic they jumped atop the refuse bin & threw the bike over the front electric fence damaging it whereby the fence alarm triggered. Cameras saw the one running one way & the other cycling the other way. F... bastards.

Get further details about the incident in the Stolen Bikes section

Jeez..sorry for your loss. So many bikes being stolen from garages lately, whether by forcing open the doors, locks or finding another way in.

My bike is sleeping inside the house from now on.