f Mount for Bryton Rider 330

Cois

I purchased a used Bryton Rider 330 from a fellow hubber a few weeks back.

I attached it to my bike but there is a little play on the computer and it will irritate me.  So I started the search for a F Mount for the Rider 330.  The only place I can find is on Amazon.  And with Covid still in our midst shipping became very expensive.

Has anyone seen a mount in South Africa for close to the same price as Amazon?  Or will Amazon be the better bet?  Amazon is about R320 for the mount and R280 for shipping (now that I type it, I remember that my weed dealer asks more for shipping from Johannesburg)

The one issue I do have with Amazon is sending the bracket back if the item had the wrong descriptions and that it might not fit as I saw two adverts that had the wrong config for the Rider 330.

Cois, contact Ballistic Bike Trading, albeit they no longer the agent for Bryton they still have some excess stock lying around. They could have your mount you looking for. I managed to get a heart monitor last week. Adam was very helpful and delivery was overnight.

info@bbtrading.co.za  

Thanks.  Will see if I can get a test for a Garmin Mount.  

Contacted BBT, so will wait for a reply before I go Garmin.

Thanks for all the replies and help.

I use a SRAM Garmin mount for my 330 works fine.

You need to shave 1/2 mm off the two little feet so they clip into the Bryton.

post-89039-0-19693300-1611068704_thumb.jpg

Got a reply from BBTrading.

They have stock and will contact me tomorrow.

Thanks again for all the advice and help

Got the holder and shipping from BB Trading for a mere R234.60.  So it was less than the postage from Amazon :)

@Forbsie.... I owe you a beer or coke!

So happy i saw this thread 

Just contacted them and in less than 1 hour the deal is done and some new mounts are being couriered today. Dealt with Adam and that's next level service, big Kudo's to BBT

They just arrived on my desk @ 09h30 

geez i wish all shops would give this kind of service  :thumbup:

Edited by Mawbs