Stolen scott innovation technology bike

Mrsnyathi

This is just terrible. Live in the area so will keep a lookout.

Maybe pay a visit to the local cash converters (the one opposite Trinity House). One never knows but it could turn up there.

Something we noted with bike theft in the Western Cape. Sometimes these are used as colateral for a loan at Cash Converters ... apparently less requirements for proof of ownership.

Now the bike stays in their storage area for 30 days ... when the thief dont pay back his loan the bike is moved onto the floor and sold.

Yes, have a look at your local Cash Converters now, but do so again in 5 and 6 weeks time.

Incredibly frustrating ....

Just glad your husband was not hurt. Too many of us have been hurt during these bike jackings.

Does anyone know what model Scott that is and what a reasonable replacement would cost?

Secondly, does anyone know how to set up some kind of fund raising campaign to help get a replacement?

I can't offer to buy a bike but I would like to contribute towards it if there is an option to do so. 

I'm sure BaGearA would also like to contribute after his/her earlier post...

Does anyone know what model Scott that is and what a reasonable replacement would cost?

Secondly, does anyone know how to set up some kind of fund raising campaign to help get a replacement?

I can't offer to buy a bike but I would like to contribute towards it if there is an option to do so.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/188244-a-bike-to-replace-mrnyatis-stolen-scott/

Form my Googling... the bike is a :

2019 Scott Navajo 955 29 Hardtail

SR Suntour Coil fork 

Tektro Hydraulic Breaks 

Alivo 9 speed