Missing Link Needs Your Help

Thermophage

ok, my last post on this.

One group claiming on their website "claim" The contributions made by the Activity Cards toward sustaining our National Park forms part of this system. TMNP is 24 000 hectares and the funds currently utilised for veld infrastructure, conservation and management, which includes cycle tracks, is far in excess of the money raised by the activity permit system.

and then another on a cycling forum that "claim that sanparks dont!

Who do I believe, where is the evidence?

I am gonna try extremely hard not to be part of this whole tokai topic any longer. Please dont lambast people who do not partake in the Tokai MTB Club Board system. It is up to the individual whether they ride a R1000 bike or a R200 000 bike. 

As per my previous post DM is sent, the ball is in your court.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, trail associations exist world wide, from BC to the US to the EU. They build trails on land that belongs to cities, governments, private entities and individuals. Without such organizations MTB would not be where it is. Volunteers give up hours of their time to negotiate, manage and maintain these trails. Most riders contribute and support. Others shout and spread fake news from the sidelines...