HR performance test and analysis

My doctor discovered that I get SVT and abnormal heart beats. I want to do a cycling test where I can push myself while my HR is monitored and to see if my cycling is adding to the problem.

Does anybody of a institute around JHB or PTA area that can assist?

Edited by Zatek

20 hours ago, Zatek said:

My doctor discovered that I get VST and abnormal heart beats. I want to do a cycling test where I can push myself while my HR is monitored and to see if my cycling is adding to the problem.

Does anybody of a institute around JHB or PTA area that can assist?

Please send me your contact details via PM. 

Edit: nevermind, it appears SVT can be triggered by vigorous exercise.

I'm curious: SVT appears to normally not be associated with or caused by exercise - in fact it seems to be the other way around; SVT, when not inherited, is associated with the _classic_ "bad" stuff, like smoking, drinking, drugs and stress. Why do you suspect your cycling, if I may ask? :)

Edited by aquaratza

Sometimes during races when the attacks are extreme it feels like my heart is beating out of my chest but legs feel fine and feels also if my HR is stuck at 180. I have to stop pedaling and use my asthma pump in order to het my hr under controlled.

Normally when the pace is to hard you get that burning feeling on your legs but no issues with my hr.

There is 2 different feeling and with the stress ekg (walking for 2 min) at 150HR is hardly a test where my max HR is 186

Just want peace of mind. Last thing I want is to have an attack like my 1st and end up on the ground while biking.

Edited by Zatek